Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don’t think Zuko is alive. At the start of the series, Katara says that all her friends are dead and Aang was too. By the end of the original Avatar Zuko and Katara were friends because he tried to aid her and they got close. So by her word he is dead.

Azula was the younger but I don’t think she is around either.

Also, though rumor I doubt Mako and Bolin father is Zuko because Bolin is an earthbender and I doubt the FIRELORD would marry and have kids with an earth bender. Also if they were his kids why is he not the Firelord or older?

8,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Non-Adult Situation

I don’t think Zuko is alive. At the start of the series, Katara says that all her friends are dead and Aang was too. By the end of the original Avatar Zuko and Katara were friends because he tried to aid her and they got close. So by her word he is dead.

Also, though rumor I doubt Mako and Bolin father is Zuko because Bolin is an earthbender and I doubt the FIRELORD would marry and have kids with an earth bender. Also if they were his kids why is he not the Firelord or older?
She says many of her friends are dead, not all of them. On Nick.com it says Zuko is still alive but is a retired firelord and his daughter has taken over. So now he just roams around and explores the world

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
HELL YEAH.

Zuzu's ALIVEEEEE.
Mai better be as well. They obviously at at least one daughter.

The Father Lord is dead.

Azula will probably end up living to a ripe old age.

The end.
Just call me Toad
Non-Adult Situation

She says many of her friends are dead, not all of them. On Nick.com it says Zuko is still alive but is a retired firelord and his daughter has taken over. So now he just roams around and explores the world

I'll give you that, cause I'm only recalling it from memory (which isn't good)
      However, I'm not sure about him being Mako and Bolin's father

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
SyberSeiferRave
Born Backwards
I LOVE Azula! I kind of hope that Asami turns out to be Azulaish purely because we need another Azula (well in my personal opinion).

I wouldn't be surprised. Have you noticed how many references they made to the last air bender series? I'm totally prepared for a new "Azula" >:3

AAK no I haven't! I'll have to watch the ep again!
So am I! Azula was one of my favourites from the old series.

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Wait is zuko alve because i'm pretty sure he isn't cuz katara said many of her friends were dead and i'm almost sure she ment he's dead.

Lover

According to LoK (and Katara), the only two confirmed team Avatar people who are dead are Aang and Sokka. Zuko is very much alive based on the website (squeeeeeee I hope he's old and awesome like Iroh!!!)

There's speculation on whether or not Mai, Azula, Ty-Lee, and Toph are still alive, along with all the other children characters like Freedom fighters, Haru, etc. We can assume all the oldies like Pakku, Bumi, Gran gran, and Iroh are all passed on. I'm guessing Toph is probably passed away since that conversation between Korra and Lin during episode one was painfully past-tense when they talked about Toph.

And there's been a lot of speculation about Amon being Jet's son. I think it's highly unlikely since Jet died during the original avatar during that episode when they went to save Appa from the dai li. This fact was confirmed by the avatar game (or comic? Well, some kind of writer commentary) which was basically like, "btw Jet's dead lol.". Amon does state during the rally that his whole family was killed by a firebender, and that his father died first--so, unless Amon's lying about his family background, Jet cannot possibly be his father.

As for Zuko being Mako's father, that's impossible. Zuko should be about 87 by now; Mako is probably not yet even 20. In fact Mako and Bolin have nothing to do with the fire royals since apparently Zuko had a daughter and she's currently alive and fire lording around. Plus, what the hell kind of royal family would let two orphaned descendants wander around? Uncle Zuko would've picked them up and dusted them off by now if they were related at all wink

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I really don't think mako is zuko's son, or katara would have taken him in...
And Katara said in the first episodes that everyone she knew was dead.
So all the characters are gone. We can only see their children and grandchildren, like the avatar's son, or Toph's daughter....

most of you think like this is an anime that just makes royals be poor. I think the avatar series is very well threaded down and probably finished by the authors, (and probably starting the next one, lol)
Zuko is alive biggrin I must find out what happened to his mother >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces