Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
I hate how the never continued the avatar i really wanted to know what happens to the mother but what ******** me up how they made a new version of the avatar and a we never found out what happens in the avatar

Clever Nymph

41,715 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
If my memory serves me correctly, they released books called The Promise. There might be information about Zuko's mother in there.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
You have to actually read The Promise. It explains a lot of things that the series left hanging.

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
xXHopeAbidesXx
If my memory serves me correctly, they released books called The Promise. There might be information about Zuko's mother in there.

i havent read the book yet

Calamaru's Partner

Lionheart

18,025 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
theres a manga about what happened after the one with aang
but i loveeee meeelooooooo from the second one LOL

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Damalian
You have to actually read The Promise. It explains a lot of things that the series left hanging.

i definitely will

Time-traveling Senshi

First read The Promise. Then read The Search because that will explain what happened with Zuko's mom. That's the one you're looking for. Then you can pick up the first volume of The Rift and prep for the second volume coming out in July.

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Chibi Halo
          First read The Promise. Then read The Search because that will explain what happened with Zuko's mom. That's the one you're looking for. Then you can pick up the first volume of The Rift and prep for the second volume coming out in July.

i heard or saw that they are making a season three

Time-traveling Senshi

lover5674
Chibi Halo

You heard that eighteen minutes after the first three episodes of Book Three: Change finished premiering. xp

I'm not sure if there'll be a new episode next Friday because of he holiday but if you live in the States or Canada you should be able to see the Book Three premier on Nick.com starting Sunday at the latest. If you follow Legend of Korra on Facebook they'll let you know when the new episodes are on Nick.com for the North American crowd.

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Chibi Halo
lover5674
Chibi Halo

You heard that eighteen minutes after the first three episodes of Book Three: Change finished premiering. xp

I'm not sure if there'll be a new episode next Friday because of he holiday but if you live in the States or Canada you should be able to see the Book Three premier on Nick.com starting Sunday at the latest. If you follow Legend of Korra on Facebook they'll let you know when the new episodes are on Nick.com for the North American crowd.

tru

Shy Member

The Manga's fill in all the gaps.

The Promise picks up literally right after the 100 year war and the Gaang are relaxing at Uncle Iroh's tea shop.
It shows the world trying to recuperate after 100 years of fighting and segregation.

The Search continues on after the Promise and it essentially what the title suggests: Zuko and the Gaang search for the whereabouts of Zuko's mom Ursa

The Rift picks up a few months after the Search.
I wana say it alludes to the possible creation of Republic City but also touches on the relationship of Toph and her parents as well as the Avatar World being introduced to its own Industrial age.

They're really short comics, but all really entertaining.

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
ArtisticAlly_07
The Manga's fill in all the gaps.

The Promise picks up literally right after the 100 year war and the Gaang are relaxing at Uncle Iroh's tea shop.
It shows the world trying to recuperate after 100 years of fighting and segregation.

The Search continues on after the Promise and it essentially what the title suggests: Zuko and the Gaang search for the whereabouts of Zuko's mom Ursa

The Rift picks up a few months after the Search.
I wana say it alludes to the possible creation of Republic City but also touches on the relationship of Toph and her parents as well as the Avatar World being introduced to its own Industrial age.

They're really short comics, but all really entertaining.

tru

Spoopy Pecan

13,815 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xXHopeAbidesXx

It's actually The Search, but yeah, you're correct, you find out in there. They're also continuing with a series called The Rift too. I'm hoping to find out what becomes of Azula.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The released a lot of graphic novels filling in the blanks before Legend Of Korra.

Sparkly Gekko

14,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lover5674
I hate how the never continued the avatar i really wanted to know what happens to the mother but what ******** me up how they made a new version of the avatar and a we never found out what happens in the avatar

Read The Promise part 1-3 and The Search part 1-3. The Rift is the newest one but only part 1 is out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff