Fashionable Swapper

6,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i gata aggre zatarra is a dumb ship confused
XxXI DA HOXxX
under_the_sunlight
OH MY GOSH, I THOUGHT YOU JUST SPELLED MAKO WRONG, BUT MAIKO IS A THING?!?! How the heck does that even work? MAI IS LIKE. DEAD. Okay, I'm just gonna exit the conversation before I get even more worked up about this shipped couple.

LOL I thought she spelt Mako wrong too at first. xd

Relax, it just Mai and Zuko, not Mai and Mako. At least, thats what I hope the OP means. Though that paring sounds interesting if one of them could somehow timetravel or something...

@ OP: I dislike all A:TLA cannon couples, except for Sokka and Suki(I could proably write a whole eassay on why) and Makorra. Zuko and Mai were randomily paired up, and Kataang seemed really one-sided. Also, the whole Amber Island thing made me dislike the while Maiko paring more.

Makorra is the random pair up, Zuko and Mai had feelings for each other since they were kids, mutual feelings at that, Kataang has many hints of mutual feelings before they finally hooked up, so I have no idea why your claiming this.

-edit- just reread your comment, looks like you dislike Makorra too, I must have read that too fast..sorry lol

Business Hunter

8,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DimiDizy6d
I think Zutara is the dumbest ship ever and didnt make a thread about it.

User Image
agreed.
Maiko and Asami is the dumbest ship ever.
[/size ]I don't hate Mako. I don't particularly like him though. :I

Conservative Consumer

I always wanted to shoot myself at the idea of Zutara.

Seriously.

Liberal Capitalist

under_the_sunlight
XxXI DA HOXxX
under_the_sunlight
OH MY GOSH, I THOUGHT YOU JUST SPELLED MAKO WRONG, BUT MAIKO IS A THING?!?! How the heck does that even work? MAI IS LIKE. DEAD. Okay, I'm just gonna exit the conversation before I get even more worked up about this shipped couple.

Relax, it just Mai and Zuko, not Mai and Mako. At least, thats what I hope the OP means. Though that paring sounds interesting if one of them could somehow timetravel or something...

@ OP: I dislike all A:TLA cannon couples, except for Sokka and Suki(I could proably write a whole eassay on why) and Makorra. Zuko and Mai were randomily paired up, and Kataang seemed really one-sided. Also, the whole Amber Island thing made me dislike the while Maiko paring more.
Oh, god, I feel like an idiot. xD I just read the title, read the first post, and launched into action.
Well, that being said I don't particularly support the real Maiko, either. However, I guess the are kind of a cute couple. "I love the way you hate the world whee ". Haha! Anyways, thanks for clearing that up!

It's no problem. I rembember responding before reading some post myself and the OP wasn't really clear so, its an honest mistake. 3nodding
XxXI DA HOXxX
under_the_sunlight

Oh, god, I feel like an idiot. xD I just read the title, read the first post, and launched into action.
Well, that being said I don't particularly support the real Maiko, either. However, I guess the are kind of a cute couple. "I love the way you hate the world whee ". Haha! Anyways, thanks for clearing that up!
under_the_sunlight

Dangerous Lunatic

Silly me. Here I thought I was going to be entering
a lovely and well thought out discussion. Oh well.

And I'm really tired of hearing people dislike Mai for
being gloomy and goth.

MAIKO 5EVER.
(dat mean he luv her moar dan 4evr)

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
I don't hate them, it's just that I prefer Zutara over Maiko.

Kari Roenon's Husbando

I hate Maiko simply because it involves Mai emotion_donotwant

I support either Zutara or Kataang, but for god sakes Zuko could to better than gloomy a** Mai the zombie. Goths are alright, but "blobs" are not. And that's just what she is. A big ol' moody dagger-chucking blob of blah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff