Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
They did? o.o

Angelic Blob

I'm a part of the "I don't care" section.

Greedy Capitalist

Asami and Mako aren't that different from real life couples. . .people tend to want to get down and dirty as soon as possible. They want to go out to dinner, be together all the time, and give each other expensive prizes in an effort to prove their worth.

I don't think Asami is evil, but I do think she might be self-conscious, and alone, and needs a man to validate her. As for Mako, he wants an equal to show his affection for, as he is always with his little brother. Asami is someone Mako can enjoy himself with without having to wipe her chin.

So yeah. If LOK wasn't for kids, they'd ******** like rabbits and probably end the relationship rather quickly.

2,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rangeri
Dismass, your comment actually reminds me of something my bf said. Immediately after he watched the episode he's like, "She looks like a bad guy".

And I have to wonder why... Is it because she wears dark clothes and make-up or something?

I agree with Dismass, but i don't know, the whole 'ships' is all strange to me. It's not just her appearance, but her personality. It's just a vibe you get when she's introduced. Maybe it's an air of mystery, anything can happen. But, i want her to be on Amon's side. More suspense.

Fatcat

I remain loyal. emotion_donotwant

Yet I do love Asami. She so purdy. emotion_kirakira
Rangeri
Dismass, your comment actually reminds me of something my bf said. Immediately after he watched the episode he's like, "She looks like a bad guy".

And I have to wonder why... Is it because she wears dark clothes and make-up or something?

Fairly often, the outrageously gorgeous character ends up being evil apparently.
i recall someone in this forum saying Asami wore too much black & red to be good.
emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces