Where is the loyalty? mad

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Everyone's overreacting.
That's what I think happened.

the other half were too busy bashing Asami and made the rest feel uncomfortable?
              I mean, yes, she's getting in the way of your Makorra but I think the amount of people on tumblr/other sites who want her dead is a bit… rude, really.

Fluffy Bunny

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Well, the series is only 5 five episodes in, so people are still kind of shaky about their ships. Give it another 5 or so episodes and then we'll see =)

Dapper Capitalist

I'm still liking the idea of Makorra, but I prefer to stay out of the ship war and just enjoy the show.

Nebulous Trickster

36,925 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Master Converter 500
I guess the addition of Asami gives more girls to pair the guys with, hence the boost in Mako/Asami shippers. Personally I think she and her dad are Amon supporters and are only getting close to Mako to keep tabs on Korra.

Fluffy Bunny

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Dismass, your comment actually reminds me of something my bf said. Immediately after he watched the episode he's like, "She looks like a bad guy".

And I have to wonder why... Is it because she wears dark clothes and make-up or something?

Interesting Lover

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dismass
I guess the addition of Asami gives more girls to pair the guys with, hence the boost in Mako/Asami shippers. Personally I think she and her dad are Amon supporters and are only getting close to Mako to keep tabs on Korra.
I really agree, my evil detector is going haywire over her... there is some thing EXTREMLY fishy about this... ninja But for now, we wait.

Nebulous Trickster

36,925 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Master Converter 500
Eh, maybe. She reminds me of a girly-er June, the tracker.

Dapper Capitalist

Rangeri
Dismass, your comment actually reminds me of something my bf said. Immediately after he watched the episode he's like, "She looks like a bad guy".

And I have to wonder why... Is it because she wears dark clothes and make-up or something?

It's because she looks like Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
Indeed, I found it amusing that so many people hopped ship to the SS Borra~
I was like, WELCOME EVERYONE :D
(though for the record, I totally ship everything, Borra is just my favorite. >3< wink

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
raven robbin
Half of Makorra's fans jumped ship.

Where is the loyalty? mad

Speak the truth sista!!! lol
I totally saw that too, but since I'm not an aggressive fan I was chill but with a little eyeroll in there
Though as soon as I saw Asami I had a hunch something was up... Though then again maybe its the side of me who that so angry about Zuttara and is now having the next best thing possibley being taken away :'(
I'm enjoying the show for the show, not for the damned shipping.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dismass

That was my immediate first thought too, and it didn't help that she immediately sucked up to him in every way possible. If the pretty girl legitimately liked the hero, she wouldn't aggressively go after him like a cheap hussy. That's just how these shows operate.
I don't like Asami
e____e
It was too sudden, the whole Masami coupling, I don't think it'll last.
Kinda like Sokka and Yue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces