Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ginger Nix
Kyuui Kiwi
Ginger Nix
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Ginger Nix
Shadow of Twilight
well considering she was the chief of police, and from the flashback she had no problem doing arrests herself...it's not to far a stretch to say she was killed in the line of duty. but I don't think they ever actually say she's dead. she might have retired...but I think if she is dead, yeah she was probably killed in the line of duty. and I can only imagine the hell that got unleashed on someone that took down Toph permenantly.

They say in the beginning, Katara is the only surviving member of Team Avatar.

I thought Bryke confirmed that Zu-zu is still flying around, being some kind of peace ambassador.

Idk about that. All I know is that Katara mentioned being the last one alive. Sokka, Toph, Aang all died. I'm not sure if she was counting Zuko or not.

On the nick.com website they have a game called "Welcome to Republic City" and in part of it they mention that Zuko is, as said above, traveling the world as an ambassador. I'd assume that means he's alive.

Do you think I waste my time looking at every detail in that game? All I've ever done is gotten to the Airbender Island.

If you don't want to waste your time, than at least make sure you're argument is valid.

Toph is a cop, dealing with bloodbending gang members, and the seedy Republic City Underworld. Meanwhile Zuko, as a firelord during peace times mostly deals with assistants and generals, rather than individual criminals. She faces more physical strain, and she's more likely to die earlier.
Besides, Zuko's family has a pretty long life expectancy. Sozin lived to 120, Azulon lived quite a long life as well, probably dying of unnatural causes. Iroh, seemed in pretty good shape for a mid-60 year old, he probably lived quite a long time himself.
Thats terrible!!
gonk

8,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Theres no confirmation that either of them are dead

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Just call me Toad
No, Zuko is alive and traveling as an ambassador, however Katara herself in th beginning lists Toph among those of her friends who have passed.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

She fused with Sokka so they could wield the upgraded space sword and defeat the alien invaders.
Obviously.

8,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ThePowerAndTheGlory
Just call me Toad
No, Zuko is alive and traveling as an ambassador, however Katara herself in th beginning lists Toph among those of her friends who have passed.
No she doesn't. She says her brother and many of her friends. I suppose though, Hiroshi Sato's statements are proof enough.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Just call me Toad
ThePowerAndTheGlory
Just call me Toad
No she doesn't. She says her brother and many of her friends. I suppose though, Hiroshi Sato's statements are proof enough.

Ahhh, you're right she doesn't. My bad.

Interesting Businesswoman

Maybe Toph just retired and probably haven't shown her in the LOK besides during the flashback.

Wealthy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd say that she had one of the most active/dangerous lives, so she got killed in action, or her body just got tired out.
i think in t he next season of the Legend if Korra, we will find out more about what happened to the original characters, given Korra has finally come into touch with her spiritual side. We might see how they grew and prospered as equal leaders. I am also personally thinking that Toph was murdered, and if true, we might find out a whole new side of her and who exactly committed the crime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff