Welcome to Gaia! ::

Senshi

Agile Spirit

Ginger Nix
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Ginger Nix
Shadow of Twilight
well considering she was the chief of police, and from the flashback she had no problem doing arrests herself...it's not to far a stretch to say she was killed in the line of duty. but I don't think they ever actually say she's dead. she might have retired...but I think if she is dead, yeah she was probably killed in the line of duty. and I can only imagine the hell that got unleashed on someone that took down Toph permenantly.

They say in the beginning, Katara is the only surviving member of Team Avatar.

I thought Bryke confirmed that Zu-zu is still flying around, being some kind of peace ambassador.

Idk about that. All I know is that Katara mentioned being the last one alive. Sokka, Toph, Aang all died. I'm not sure if she was counting Zuko or not.

On the nick.com website they have a game called "Welcome to Republic City" and in part of it they mention that Zuko is, as said above, traveling the world as an ambassador. I'd assume that means he's alive.

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Kyuui Kiwi
Ginger Nix
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Ginger Nix
Shadow of Twilight
well considering she was the chief of police, and from the flashback she had no problem doing arrests herself...it's not to far a stretch to say she was killed in the line of duty. but I don't think they ever actually say she's dead. she might have retired...but I think if she is dead, yeah she was probably killed in the line of duty. and I can only imagine the hell that got unleashed on someone that took down Toph permenantly.

I thought Bryke confirmed that Zu-zu is still flying around, being some kind of peace ambassador.

Idk about that. All I know is that Katara mentioned being the last one alive. Sokka, Toph, Aang all died. I'm not sure if she was counting Zuko or not.

On the nick.com website they have a game called "Welcome to Republic City" and in part of it they mention that Zuko is, as said above, traveling the world as an ambassador. I'd assume that means he's alive.

Do you think I waste my time looking at every detail in that game? All I've ever done is gotten to the Airbender Island.

Dangerous Lunatic

Ginger Nix
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Ginger Nix
Shadow of Twilight

Actually...

And I quote.

"Aang's time has passed. My brother and many of my friends are gone..."

See that? many not all. surprised

It's also on the Wikia page for him. They try to go as canon as possible on that.
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Zuko

Not trying to be a brat - I just seriously liked Zuko.

Agile Spirit

Ginger Nix
Kyuui Kiwi
Ginger Nix
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Ginger Nix
Shadow of Twilight

Do you think I waste my time looking at every detail in that game? All I've ever done is gotten to the Airbender Island.

I was just saying that so it didn't sound like I was pulling it out of nowhere, didn't mean any harm by it. sweatdrop
She probably burned her feet, fell off a cliff, and died. Don't get my wrong, I love Toph and the Avatar characters, but I was too lazy to suscribe a real answer. crying

Omnipresent Demigod

DjTj11
Zuko did live through Sozin's Comet, which is rumored to give firebenders and extended lifespan.

HDMl

All Thing's In The Universe Turn To Ashes

Most sensible thing I've seen so far.
Ryūjin Jakka

Dapper Dabbler

HDMI
DjTj11
Zuko did live through Sozin's Comet, which is rumored to give firebenders and extended lifespan.

HDMl

Ryūjin Jakka

long life is also in his blood line too. I mean, didnt Sozin have Azulon at like 80?

Omnipresent Demigod

DjTj11
HDMI
DjTj11

HDMl

Ryūjin Jakka

long life is also in his blood line too. I mean, didnt Sozin have Azulon at like 80?

HDMl

Not sure about that, & also, ew.
Ryūjin Jakka

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I honestly don't know how she died before Zuko, if she did die, but it's safe to say it was probably a in action kind of thing.

Devout Voter

4,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
God needed someone to guard the gates of heaven.And who other than a metal bender.

Gambino Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Flatterer 200
The thing about Zuko is that the Fire Nation's royal family possesses ridiculously good genes when it comes to age. Sozin died peacefully at the age of 102, and when Azulon was assassinated he was 95 and didn't show any signs of illness. It was only natural that Zuko would live to his 80s, and then some.

When the initial information about the Gaang's fate in LoK was that everyone was dead, I was appalled, especially because of Zuko's genealogy. I was so relieved when Welcome To Republic City revealed that he's still going strong. Continuity! 3nodding

byleth eisner's Princess

Dangerous Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Zuko is 87 in LoK Katara is 85 and Suki is in LoK too but her age is unknown. Toph's death will probably be mentioned in the second season or in some season.
it'll probably tell us in book 2.. o-o but i think she died earlier cause she she was the chief of police and fought a lot more on a daily basis, while zukko was the fire lord, and just worked with aang keeping the peace ouo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff