• Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
This puzzles me... How did Toph die?

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Realniggaitis. She put too much goon activity into her lifetime and suffered an untimely death because her body couldn't handle all the awesome.

Trash

Just because someone is a few years older than someone else, doesn't mean the older person will die first.

Informer

Comedian Amon
Just because someone is a few years older than someone else, doesn't mean the older person will die first.

Your... your... clothes.

Maybe she died when she was bloodbended by the Councilman. What was his name? Tarlok?

Militant Zealot

17,915 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
well considering she was the chief of police, and from the flashback she had no problem doing arrests herself...it's not to far a stretch to say she was killed in the line of duty. but I don't think they ever actually say she's dead. she might have retired...but I think if she is dead, yeah she was probably killed in the line of duty. and I can only imagine the hell that got unleashed on someone that took down Toph permenantly.

Trash

Master Huntress Munashii
Comedian Amon

Your... your... clothes.

Maybe she died when she was bloodbended by the Councilman. What was his name? Tarlok?

Female Maid Amon powers activate?

I don't think she died then, but she could have. And she was bloodbent by Yakone - Tarrlok's father. Tarrlok wasn't alive during Yakone's trial. I hope the next seasons will explain their deaths.

Informer

Comedian Amon
Master Huntress Munashii
Comedian Amon

Your... your... clothes.

I don't think she died then, but she could have. And she was bloodbent by Yakone - Tarrlok's father. Tarrlok wasn't alive during Yakone's trial. I hope the next seasons will explain their deaths.

Well, that just goes to show that I easily get character names confused in mini-series like these. I mean, you see the character like, once, and then they're gone.

Militant Zealot

17,915 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't think Yakone kills anyone in the courtroom. I think he does what Tarrlok does, and knocks everyone out..but Aang.

Trash

Master Huntress Munashii
Comedian Amon
Master Huntress Munashii
Comedian Amon

Your... your... clothes.

Well, that just goes to show that I easily get character names confused in mini-series like these. I mean, you see the character like, once, and then they're gone.

Oh believe me, I got names confused and forgotten for a long time. I actually had to look up each character to remember them. xDD But not Amon. Not that sexy man. <3

Dapper Dabbler

Zuko did live through Sozin's Comet, which is rumored to give firebenders and extended lifespan.

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Shadow of Twilight
well considering she was the chief of police, and from the flashback she had no problem doing arrests herself...it's not to far a stretch to say she was killed in the line of duty. but I don't think they ever actually say she's dead. she might have retired...but I think if she is dead, yeah she was probably killed in the line of duty. and I can only imagine the hell that got unleashed on someone that took down Toph permenantly.

They say in the beginning, Katara is the only surviving member of Team Avatar.

Greedy Capitalist

For some reason I Imagine Toph being defeated the same way Hama was when her village was attacked, minus the surrendering part.

Dangerous Lunatic

Ginger Nix
Shadow of Twilight

I thought Bryke confirmed that Zu-zu is still flying around, being some kind of peace ambassador.

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Ginger Nix
Shadow of Twilight

I thought Bryke confirmed that Zu-zu is still flying around, being some kind of peace ambassador.

Idk about that. All I know is that Katara mentioned being the last one alive. Sokka, Toph, Aang all died. I'm not sure if she was counting Zuko or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff