Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not gonna lie... At first I was like.... "Zuko...???" But then I realized, LOL no he'd be like 90 years old or something. And they called him Iroh...

.... >.> Not gonna lie, though. I don't mind it at all.

Dapper Explorer

I can't even...
I couldn't handle it.
I agree, it sounds like some weird dub.
Love that they are brining back a voice,
but General Iroh is at least 40 or older
and Dante's voices just...it...doesn't.

He better say something about Honor, its just wrong if he doesn't.

Invisible Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I Chase the Green Fairy
Not gonna lie... At first I was like.... "Zuko...???" But then I realized, LOL no he'd be like 90 years old or something. And they called him Iroh...

I think we're one of the few that are not bothered by it.
It actually made me a bit excited and stoked to see more of him.
Yureiaa Hearts
I Chase the Green Fairy

Essackly. I love that voice actor.

Tipsy Man-Lover

Yureiaa Hearts
I Chase the Green Fairy

It doesn't bother me either. His voice makes me want to see more of him too lol. Maybe the more they hear his voice the more it'll match better? I know that I've met plenty of people irl who's voices don't match their face and there isn't anything you can do about that lol.

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
i haven't watched the most recent episode yet, but just from that clip... i'm inclined to agree fully on that voice definitely doesn't fit... you say it's Zuko's VA? hmm... I see that character and hear a gruffer deeper voice for sure...

btw, that voice IS a tenor. He needs to be more baritone.

I am also curious if he is related to Zuko. It would make sense bearing the name of Zuko's uncle, and the fact the Uncle Iroh was the biggest influence over Zuko's coming of age saga.

Invisible Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
NotAMistake
Yureiaa Hearts
I Chase the Green Fairy

It doesn't bother me either. His voice makes me want to see more of him too lol. Maybe the more they hear his voice the more it'll match better? I know that I've met plenty of people irl who's voices don't match their face and there isn't anything you can do about that lol.

Exactly! I have relatives who all have the same voice, no difference one bit. The mum and all the daughters. So it's possible :3

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
NotAMistake
I know that I've met plenty of people irl who's voices don't match their face and there isn't anything you can do about that lol.
This is also a very good point... *ponders* It doesn't bother me enough to wanna freak out over it, but yeah... the clips of laughing??? that was about it for me... rofl
User Image

" I think that there should be a character named Rufio in LoK and Dante should voice him. Yeah.

Where as its a cute idea that Dante play Iroh and all, the looks matched to his voice just don't sound right. Maybe if we see Iroh a little less formal it'll fit him a bit better. "
BAHHHHH.
I had to same reaction :'C
Like, lol, what.
WHAT IS THIS.
But then I sat for a second... maybe it won't be too bad after a while, we all might get use to it :C

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Yureiaa Hearts
I Chase the Green Fairy

Count me with you. I like the continuity.

~Lily

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
to be honest it doesnt look like zukos voice would match with this guy but its zukos voice im glad its back

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
thought it was zuko since it was his voice.... I didn't really mind but now after reading all this i see why the voice can be weird... lol
its zuko's voice becuase i think it sounds just like zuko thats what i think
i thout the same but it is zuko's voice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas