Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

President Fatcat

11,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Don't you just hate the plot block in the first episode????
I automatically hate that kid. :p

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Hopefully, we'll find out what happened to Ursa sooner rather than later.

Widow

President Fatcat

11,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ShiShaGoes
User Image

yeah......... i really need to know. D:

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MAYBE OLD ZUKO WILL COME ALONG AND BE LIKE: So, my mother? Yeah, so after the war.. *he dies*

JUST KIDDING.
It's 26 episodes, and nada in the first 3...23 to go!

Shirtless Millionaire

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
It would be messed up if they dont even tell you when Kora ends. Dx
porLove

welll... in truth it doesnt matter what happened to zukos mom. sweatdrop i say just let it be the mystory is adding power to the awsomeness of the avatar world. just like i would love for the secrat idetity of the joker(batman) to be shown. but that not knowing makes the joker charater so much better...that and his twisted humer.
but in a anwser to this i imagen if its told by anyone it will be told by zuko himself. cents hes alive we will see him before the end and he and katara will die fighting. (epic!! burning_eyes )

Shirtless Millionaire

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gumshoe
porLove

welll... in truth it doesnt matter what happened to zukos mom. sweatdrop i say just let it be the mystory is adding power to the awsomeness of the avatar world. just like i would love for the secrat idetity of the jokerbatman) to be shown. but that not knowing makes the joker charater so much better...that and his twisted humer.
but in a anwser to this i imagen if its told by anyone it will be told by zuko himself. cents hes alive we will see him before the end and he and katara will die fighting. epic!! burning_eyes )
I dont really think revealing what happened to Zukos mom is as dramatic as unveiling who Joker is. I really dont care who he is besides the Joker who fights Batman. Thats his only porpoise.

Anyway, telling what happened would be awesome, I think they will eventually.
ShiShaGoes
User Image

Yes

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
This is Korra's story, though I would like to find out what happened to Ursa as long as it's not forced in. There's a comic series that takes place right after the first series, it's supposed to answer these questions.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
marshmallowcreampie
This is Korra's story, though I would like to find out what happened to Ursa as long as it's not forced in. There's a comic series that takes place right after the first series, it's supposed to answer these questions.

See, now this is what I was thinking. If we're getting a comic sequel to Aang's story, why do we need it told in Korra's story?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Xiam

See, now this is what I was thinking. If we're getting a comic sequel to Aang's story, why do we need it told in Korra's story?

Agreed. Even Katara pretty much said, it's time for the next generation. This is Korra's story and it needs to focus on her and the stuff she gets involved in. We don't need to randomly throw in stuff from the old series if it isn't relevant to anything that happens in the new series. If it's relevant, that's fine, but if you just randomly bring up something, it feels forced and out of place.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
marshmallowcreampie
Xiam

Agreed. Even Katara pretty much said, it's time for the next generation. This is Korra's story and it needs to focus on her and the stuff she gets involved in. We don't need to randomly throw in stuff from the old series if it isn't relevant to anything that happens in the new series. If it's relevant, that's fine, but if you just randomly bring up something, it feels forced and out of place.

Unless, of course, it is directly tied to current events. Such as if Zuko's mom had something to do with Amon's power, or something.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Xiam

Unless, of course, it is directly tied to current events. Such as if Zuko's mom had something to do with Amon's power, or something.

Well, of course. But the comic series exists for anyone who wants a direct sequel. We already saw Aang's adventures, it's time for a new hero!
porLove
Gumshoe
porLove

welll... in truth it doesnt matter what happened to zukos mom. sweatdrop i say just let it be the mystory is adding power to the awsomeness of the avatar world. just like i would love for the secrat idetity of the jokerbatman) to be shown. but that not knowing makes the joker charater so much better...that and his twisted humer.
but in a anwser to this i imagen if its told by anyone it will be told by zuko himself. cents hes alive we will see him before the end and he and katara will die fighting. epic!! burning_eyes )
I dont really think revealing what happened to Zukos mom is as dramatic as unveiling who Joker is. I really dont care who he is besides the Joker who fights Batman. Thats his only porpoise.

Anyway, telling what happened would be awesome, I think they will eventually.

I don't know, I didn't care quite as much UNTIL THEY MENTIONED IT!!

Widow

President Fatcat

11,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I would have forgotten about Zuko's mother if it wern't or that child who mentioned her... But it leaves you curious because she said it was an intresting story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff