Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

Has the second season already started? If not does anyone want to know when it does? I feel like I've missed something.... Thank you biggrin

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I don't think it started yet. crying
all I know is tat its gonna take place a lot in the spirit world and stuff like that 3nodding

Devoted Sage

The second season is slated to start in 2013, I believe in the earlier months. Season Two will focus more in the spirit world, and possibly delve into the creation of the Avatar cycle itself.

Hilarious Tycoon

Altessa Belmont
The second season is slated to start in 2013, I believe in the earlier months. Season Two will focus more in the spirit world, and possibly delve into the creation of the Avatar cycle itself.

It's about damn time they talked about it, after having little to no explanation about these things in the last show. I really want to know about the first Avatar.
when will it start and what will the story line be now? korra still has to meet some of the other characters that havn't showed up yet and learn more from Aang....right?

Devoted Sage

XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Altessa Belmont

It's about damn time they talked about it, after having little to no explanation about these things in the last show. I really want to know about the first Avatar.

Mhm. That was one of the things the producers said was a possible part of the plot at their ComicCon reveal. I think it would be amazing to learn about some of the earlier Avatars and see what the world was like when they were alive.

Hilarious Tycoon

Altessa Belmont
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Altessa Belmont

Mhm. That was one of the things the producers said was a possible part of the plot at their ComicCon reveal. I think it would be amazing to learn about some of the earlier Avatars and see what the world was like when they were alive.

Yes! I like the history aspect of that. Although, in the old show, it seems like hundreds of years had gone by and most of the people in the earth kingdom and water tribes were still living like their ancestors, so maybe the world wasn't as different even 1000 years prior.

Winner

Yeah I agree with you. I heard it was supposed to start next year as well. D': We have to wait so longgggg -____-
I just wish that they'll be some Sokka flashbacks. Love you Sokka cat_4laugh

Winner

XxAngelofDarkDesiresxX
I just wish that they'll be some Sokka flashbacks. Love you Sokka cat_4laugh

Lol. I agree. Sokka never failed to make me laugh. ^u^

Invisible Giver

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Altessa Belmont
XbuffyxoverxbellaX
Altessa Belmont

Yes! I want Flashbacks to earlier Avatars! Perhaps some fire nation drama will be included haha. The very first avatar...perhaps do you think all people originally were together and no separate benders but when someone like the avatar appeared the tribes began to separate themselves from one another? jealousy perhaps?

The spirit world will be an interesting place to see again especially to see if it has grown any or remained the same in certain aspects.

Hmmm interesting thoughts...

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
Doesn't start until 2013
If Season Two were to start, there's going to be infinite forums about it owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff