Welcome to Gaia! ::

Running from the Fangirls
Never heard of that show.

I do believe there was a "The Last Airbender," though. I finished that one 20 times.

"Avatar: The Last Airbender (also known in Europe as Avatar: The Legend of Aang) is an American animated television series that aired for three seasons on Nickelodeon from 2005 to 2008. The series was created and produced by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, who served as executive producers along with Aaron Ehasz."

Courtesy of wikipedia.

You're welcome.
Hearts_Are_Cold

I do believe there was a "The Last Airbender," though. I finished that one 20 times.

"Avatar: The Last Airbender (also known in Europe as Avatar: The Legend of Aang) is an American animated television series that aired for three seasons on Nickelodeon from 2005 to 2008. The series was created and produced by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, who served as executive producers along with Aaron Ehasz."

Courtesy of wikipedia.

You're welcome.

Europe? Doesn't exist. Do you mean the Earth Nation?
Hearts_Are_Cold

Courtesy of wikipedia.

You're welcome.

Europe? Doesn't exist. Do you mean the Earth Nation?

Nope, I mean swamp benders.

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
OH MY SHOCKS! LOL you're great XD