Yay! 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Nay! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Ew. :x 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 10 ]
Depends on the pairing. 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
This poll closed on August 17, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I say Korra and Bolin should be together. I mean come AWN. Bolin just seems so good for her. He's sweet and derpy. Their one date was perfection. heart

Mega Fatcat

Liu Junjie
CHiKiDORii
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emotion_dowant

This. c:
ship all the ships!!!

7,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Millionaire 200
CHiKiDORii
ship all the ships!!!

Lulz~ I can deal with a lot of ships.
((In all honesty though, I truly only ship Makorra, Masami and Linzin. .w. I was just to lazy to make my own shippic, so I went with yours as I can agree to those shippings. Also because you say no, no to Amora, Korrlok, and whatever the hell ship Amon/Tarrlok is. Oops~ ;3))

Mega Fatcat

Liu Junjie
CHiKiDORii
ship all the ships!!!

((In all honesty though, I truly only ship Makorra, Masami and Linzin. .w. I was just to lazy to make my own shippic, so I went with yours as I can agree to those shippings. Also because you say no, no to Amora, Korrlok, and whatever the hell ship Amon/Tarrlok is. Oops~ ;3))

I'm not really into Makorra. They way Bryan has it set up, we know that Makorra is inevitable and Masami is doomed to fail. I prefer to ship the ones with potential, but we know aren't going to happen. Linzin. Borra. Tahorra. Linmi. Masami. Irosami.
Those are some good ships right there. =w=
Borra and Masami. >:U

7,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Millionaire 200
CHiKiDORii
Liu Junjie
CHiKiDORii
ship all the ships!!!

I'm not really into Makorra. They way Bryan has it set up, we know that Makorra is inevitable and Masami is doomed to fail. I prefer to ship the ones with potential, but we know aren't going to happen. Linzin. Borra. Tahorra. Linmi. Masami. Irosami.

Irosami... yes, just yes. @w@

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100
CHiKiDORii
Liu Junjie
CHiKiDORii
ship all the ships!!!

Those are fantastic ships!

Mega Fatcat

Liu Junjie
CHiKiDORii
Liu Junjie
CHiKiDORii
ship all the ships!!!

Irosami... yes, just yes. @w@

Yess! Asami is like a princess and Iroh is like a prince! Well...technically he is a prince so yea! And technically Asami was a princess, if in fact she was going to take over the Sato mobile company, which I assume she was. So they're like...a match made in heaven. I don't know of Iroh will show up much in season two so my heart...my heart is broken...;^:

Mega Fatcat

ShiShaGoes
CHiKiDORii
Liu Junjie
CHiKiDORii
ship all the ships!!!

Those are fantastic ships!

Bryan...MAKE THESE SHIPS COME TO LIFE!!!
Tahnorra > everything else

Friendly Explorer

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Linzin emotion_awesome

Tipsy Darling

I really want Asami and Iroh to get together. I like Borra only because I like Bolin more, not really because they'd be a good couple. So... I accept Makorra, I just really don't care for Mako (only because it honestly pisses me off that he was still dating Asami and was outside kissing on Korra and telling her how he loved her). I like the Lin and Bumi pairing for reasons I don't even know... And I kind of like Bolin and Asami. Because I think it would be interesting, but I can't see them really being together.

Invisible Giver

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Ehh At this point I'm not sure. Asami and Iroh seem like an interesting pair and then Korra and Mako I guess....But I dunno the relationships are happening WAY to quickly in my opinion for me to consider. I know it's a mini series but what I really want is more episodes to develop some more plot and some character development. I feel like I barely know everything besides the major must know things. It Feels Too Rushed.

It's still all up in the air personally for me.

Though I would like to see what all happened between Lin and Tenzin....
I think Tenzin should be with Pema, because you know she is his wife.

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Evalene
I think Tenzin should be with Pema, because you know she is his wife.
sweatdrop
Well. . .you know. . . I guess. . .
Lin > Pema in my opinion.
Linzin <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items