Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Eska's face made me laugh, I think it was the runny eye makeup that got me....but also her emotion, she's usually so stoic.

Shirtless Fatcat

Do you think they'll fight each other?

Invisible Humorist

I thought that was a ship when i first saw it..but when her face came up..i was spooked

Devoted Sage

I'm really hoping they give Eska more development than a "crazy stalker girlfriend." She's a very skilled bender from what we've seen so far, and it would be awesome to see her and Desna fight.

Bear

Tipsy Millionaire

Their whole relationship scared me quite honestly.
I hope this sudden burst of emotion will open up Eska's character and make her more "human". The girl definitely needs character development because the twins have been nothing but comic relief with Bolin trying to avoid Eska.

Quotable Poster

I thought she was pretty funny at first. I really like the twins and I hope we'll see more of them.

Still though, while I laughed when I saw the last scene, now I just feel bad for her. Like, she never shows any emotion at all, so the fact that her makeup was smeared means she was crying, and she was clearly angry, so even though their relationship was just plan weird, she clearly though it was real.

I hope the twins will help Korra stop their dad; I'd like to see them branch out. They have a lot of room for character development, if there's enough time for it.

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Mimi Sparda
She is the new Zuko,meaning she is going to stalk Bolin the entire season.

Don't you mean she's the new Azula and is going to control him like a minion as much as possible? Look at those eyes. I see crazy Azula in them. If they aren't blood related, then they are spiritually related.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff