Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

Seriously they should make a spin-off outta these.

I love Amon, some parts of me wished he survived that blast and made more bloodbending babies.

Noob

Which parts?

Omnipresent Destroyer

20,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Consumer 100
That'd be an interesting clash of beliefs to see, and I was thinking about how the Red Lotus would deal with the Equalists when I saw Zaheer kill the Earth Queen.

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
If anything I can see all remaining Equalists being used by the Red lotus.

Ruthless Bunny

That would be something to beholden

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Amon would've totally kicked Zaheer's a**. I don't even think it'd be a competition.

Magical Master

Where the heck did all the equalists go anyways?! I was all for the idea of the non-benders finally fighting back for being treated as second class citizens! Having a president for republic city hardly solves anything. It's like saying all racism, inequality and frustration over it disappeared once Obama was elected. The issue of spirits roaming the world didn't seem to have been dealt with either >-<

Invisible Humorist

Moonlight Muse
Where the heck did all the equalists go anyways?! I was all for the idea of the non-benders finally fighting back for being treated as second class citizens! Having a president for republic city hardly solves anything. It's like saying all racism, inequality and frustration over it disappeared once Obama was elected. The issue of spirits roaming the world didn't seem to have been dealt with either >-<

I think that the minute people found out that Amon was infact a bender, the group just died...I mean what's the point in continuing the group if your leader was a hypocrite.

Magical Master

GhostlyMark
Moonlight Muse

I think that the minute people found out that Amon was infact a bender, the group just died...I mean what's the point in continuing the group if your leader was a hypocrite.

True, the group died. I just wish that the feelings set out by the group were still there. Some sort of movement to either empower non-benders, or make sure that people that abused their bending couldn't still be aloud to walk free. The fact that Asami still uses that "Chi-blocking" glove means that the equalists ideas weren't entirely wrong. They were arresting people in the night just for learning how to chi-block! Just wish that there was some sort of sign that this movement happened.

Invisible Humorist

Moonlight Muse
GhostlyMark
Moonlight Muse

True, the group died. I just wish that the feelings set out by the group were still there. Some sort of movement to either empower non-benders, or make sure that people that abused their bending couldn't still be aloud to walk free. The fact that Asami still uses that "Chi-blocking" glove means that the equalists ideas weren't entirely wrong. They were arresting people in the night just for learning how to chi-block! Just wish that there was some sort of sign that this movement happened.

Honestly they should look up to a person who was bad a** for a nonbender...Sokka..or that swordsmen Sokka learned his fighting from.

Magical Master

GhostlyMark
Moonlight Muse
GhostlyMark
Moonlight Muse

Honestly they should look up to a person who was bad a** for a nonbender...Sokka..or that swordsmen Sokka learned his fighting from.

Asami was kicking plenty of a** this season too. I just mean I wish that they addressed the main issue of the last season rather than saying "They have a president now, so everything is ok."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff