Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

Little Wachan
Sorelliena
THEY'RE NOT EVEN LEGIT TEENS ANYMORE, they should have this crap sorted out already!

I would like to point out that people do not magically change from their teenage ways when they reach adulthood. Maturity takes time...and practice...and FAILS! It happens to the best of us.

So...I'm not surprised to see Mako trippin on a couple of girls. I'm of the mind that Mako and Korra are soul mates, so this should prove to be interesting. But I can't believe a couple of grown men are writing this drama-rama about teenage love triangles!

XDD I know, I know. I just said it because, well, I expected better. Thinking about it now, the last airbender had a bunch of romantic screw ups all over the place too X_X

I feel like Makorra's gonna happen eventually but for about 1/3 of the episode I actually believed she'd end up with Bolin. Ugh.

Lover

Strange Times
BOLIN IS BEAUTIFUL, EVEN WHEN SNOT EXPLODES OUT OF HIS FACE.

Okay, maybe it was a little ugly. I admit at first I cried, but then I rofl'd at him running away weeping. It felt heartless, especially since Bolin is my favorite. :c

^This was me. XD

I thought it'd turn out all dramatic and sad but when his eyes went all slitty and snot came out of his nose and then he turned up drowned in soup noodles at a shop, hungover like a drunk man... XDDDDDDD

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sorelliena

YES I AM, oh man I was like "DON'T CRY, DON'T CRY DON'T--oh, god DAMN, Mako, Korra, you idiots!"

EVERYBODY'S A DOUCHEBAG BUT BOLIN. I ship him now and forever D<

Lol yeah I mean I like Korra because of how different in terms of personality she is from Aang but...

She came on too strong in this ep.

It's all Pema's fault for giving her bad advice about how to win mens hearts.

If it wasn't for that terrible advice maybe things would have turned out differently.

Lover

iLunar Star
Sorelliena

YES I AM, oh man I was like "DON'T CRY, DON'T CRY DON'T--oh, god DAMN, Mako, Korra, you idiots!"

EVERYBODY'S A DOUCHEBAG BUT BOLIN. I ship him now and forever D<

Lol yeah I mean I like Korra because of how different in terms of personality she is from Aang but...

She came on too strong in this ep.

It's all Pema's fault for giving her bad advice about how to win mens hearts.

If it wasn't for that terrible advice maybe things would have turned out differently.

I like your logic.

I'm going to now blame Pema for everything. It's all her fault. Her fault that Korra went all aggressive oppurtunist, her fault that her stupid recessive genes keep popping out airbender babies, her fault that Amon is mad and energybending and stuff. (y)

No but seriously, you're right. When Korra was all "Yeah... I think I'll do what she did!" I think I literally screamed "NO, IT'S GOING TO GO WRONG!!" out loud...

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sorelliena

I like your logic.

I'm going to now blame Pema for everything. It's all her fault. Her fault that Korra went all aggressive oppurtunist, her fault that her stupid recessive genes keep popping out airbender babies, her fault that Amon is mad and energybending and stuff. (y)

No but seriously, you're right. When Korra was all "Yeah... I think I'll do what she did!" I think I literally screamed "NO, IT'S GOING TO GO WRONG!!" out loud...

Lol maybe I should've worded it a bit differently.
In all seriousness though this is all on Pema.
She should've just kept her mouth shut and kept on walking or something.

I guess in part it also has to do with Korra being somewhat socially inept since after being discovered as the new Avatar she's lived a sheltered life up until she ran away from it to train with Tenzin.

Lover

iLunar Star

Lol maybe I should've worded it a bit differently.
In all seriousness though this is all on Pema.
She should've just kept her mouth shut and kept on walking or something.

I guess in part it also has to do with Korra being somewhat socially inept since after being discovered as the new Avatar she's lived a sheltered life up until she ran away from it to train with Tenzin.

Plus consider her personality, too. I mean, ever since she was tiny, she's been all... "I'M ME, and I'm the avatar, and I'm awesome. I want what I get and I get what I want." Not that she's an obnoxious brat... just that she's forward. A bit too forward. I mean, when she beat up the triple threat and practically destroyed and uprooted the avenue she was on damaged her surroundings, she was already rather reckless and one-track minded...

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sorelliena

Plus consider her personality, too. I mean, ever since she was tiny, she's been all... "I'M ME, and I'm the avatar, and I'm awesome. I want what I get and I get what I want." Not that she's an obnoxious brat... just that she's forward. A bit too forward. I mean, when she beat up the triple threat and practically destroyed and uprooted the avenue she was on damaged her surroundings, she was already rather reckless and one-track minded...

Lol yeah.

I just passed off the part when she was a kid as just well her doing what kids do. Some kids are like that growing up then straighten out when they're older.

Lol yeah she went too far "saving" the old couple from the Triad Gang.

I think that what she needs to even her out is to start a relationship with Bolin. When they went on that date she didn't break or say anything too menacing.

Then when she met up with a super jealous Mako later on the expressions on both their faces seemed to say "I want to kill you".

So seeing as Mako seems calmer with Asami and Korra with Bolin I think that's the way things have to be.

Greedy Capitalist

This is what happens when creators get too involved with their viewers...

N7TANA's Fangirl

Melodious Codger

Sorelliena
Excuse me, this is a ranting thread. I love this episode. But, I need to make some commentary as I go along. So don't read unless you like spoilers biggrin

WHAT IS THIS

I'M SO CONFUSED

I'M LIKE TEN MINUTES INTO THE EPISODE

AND THERE ARE EMOTIONS

EVERYWHERE

where the hell is this gonna go, omfg. Makorra or Borra? OR ALL THREE, WHICH I STILL VOTE FOR, ******** Mako and Bolin can share at this point D<

AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE JELLY, MAKO, ISN'T ASAMI AND HER L'OREAL HAIR AND SEXY TITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU JUST FRIGGIN TURNED KORRA DOWN AND NOW YOU'RE EFFING THIS s**t UP. /rage

Hey I kind of want to see Asami and Tahno shippers. Asano? Tahmi? lulululs they can share their shampoo and eyeliner AHAHAHAHA.

ughghghgh this is such a Borra episode, there's TONNES OF B'AWW AND FEELS AND TEARS AND FLUFFITY FLUFF and what is with this whole Mako mess, oh god, and Korra all being accurate about how he thinks about her when he's with Asami... I can't do this, my poor teenage brain is being overloaded with the thoughts of other fictional teenage brains.

And i'm coming back to edit this post because I'm done the episode... wow. I'm exhausted. That was wayy too much emotion. You can't put heart-pounding romantic screw ups in the same episode as heart-pounding sports scenes, guys! it's bad for our circulatory systems XD

Oh! OH!! I wanna rant too!!

Ok: Mako and Korra. Yes. They already argue like an old married couple, therefore, they will (hopefully) end up together. Also, they balance each other out.... and I don't mean bending wise either. Korra's all passionate and impulsive, while Mako is stoic and collected. They work.

Now for Asami. Love her hair and makeup, but I hate her. I dunno, when she's with Mako I really want her to turn Azula-evil and start wreaking havoc. But she really is nice though... Awww, it would be cute if she ended up with Bolin :3 They both seem sweet and sensative. Maybe it could work? But seriously though, what has she done for Mako besides flash her cash?

Of course, it doesn't help Korra's case that she beats him relentlessly in practice... Still, I feel the creators were a little out of their league with this topic. Espicially with the confessions of love emotion_facepalm alot of that dialouge could have been worded better.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I dunno, it was a fun episode after all.
The creators wanted to get the whole shipping ordeal over with, so they can focus on the better things.
I enjoyed the trolling, gentlemen!

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I just wanted to hug Bolin seeing him get all heartbroken... crying
I just watched the episode and I was quite confused how korra could develop her feelings in such a short time, it seems so rushed and all. That bolin was crying was quite sad. I would like korra to end up with bolin. By the way bolin remembers me more and more about sokka.
I actually wish that korra and Mako get together. Someone feels really weird about Asami. Poooor Bolin... Kora tried to make it clear she didn't like him though, guess he took it the wrong way. It happens and it looks like he's movin on. I'm going to laugh soooo hard if Asami ditches Mako for the other leader of thier rival team at some point in or after the tournament.

Ruthless Businessman

8,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
i don't know anymore

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
SHOUJO MANGA.