Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Well.. I didn't cry, but it was pretty sad. :l
EDIT: HOLY s**t, I was the one that started this thread. xD

Hilarious Lunatic

It maybe just me, but I don't think Tenzin would have had kids with Lin.
I just don't see her as a mother, but then again I didn't quite see Toph as a mother so really who knows what could have happened.
Had Pema been a more developed character in the series, perhaps the competition between the two would actually be fair, but right now it's far one-sided in Bei Fong's favor.

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
If Tenzin really did love Lin, then he wouldn't be with Pema. Also, if Tenzin and Lin were meant for each other, then they would not have broken up. Lin needs to move on.

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Redd Dayspring
It maybe just me, but I don't think Tenzin would have had kids with Lin.
I just don't see her as a mother, but then again I didn't quite see Toph as a mother so really who knows what could have happened.

As I saw someone post this on another LoK/Atla thread..

earth condom. o3o

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Liltlili
If Tenzin really did love Lin, then he wouldn't be with Pema. Also, if Tenzin and Lin were meant for each other, then they would not have broken up. Lin needs to move on.

Yes, that's true. That also means that Pema shouldn't be jealous; she should know that Tenzin is in love with her, and her only.

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
neydis
Liltlili

Yes, that's true. That also means that Pema shouldn't be jealous; she should know that Tenzin is in love with her, and her only.

yeah and I do hope that Lin finds happiness as well.
Lin is not capable of being the mother Tenzin needs for his spawn. God knows, he's going to have to make a lot of em.
Liltlili

Logiced
I think Pema and Tenzin should definitely be together, but I love and admire Lin. She's such a strong person, she takes after her mother.
things did go to fast didnt they, i would have loved to see what happened between Bei Fong and Tenzin

Mega Fatcat

iivybear
Bei Fong is okay, but look what Pema turn out to have, MEELO 8D

Imagine meelo...as a metalbender

Awrynn's Wife

Malevolent Phantom

Lin and Tenzin are just kind of too different to have lasted in a relationship. Maybe he could have ended up softening her but I doubt it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff