Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Cause I know I do. :/ I was like, ugggggggggggh.... stupid Pema. -_____- I kinda wish it was Bei Fong and Tenzin, not Pema. But oh well, I still like her. c:

Btw, the last episode was BOMB. I wish they had hour long episodes though, everything happened so fast.

Sparkling Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Bei Fong is okay, but look what Pema turn out to have, MEELO 8D

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
iivybear
Bei Fong is okay, but look what Pema turn out to have, MEELO 8D

Aaaah, lol, that's true. xD

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Pema is the young hot tail that stole away Tenzin. I love it! emotion_awesome

Man-Hungry Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
I love how she tired to put Pema in jail xD

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Yeah. I mean really, Pema seems nice & all, but that was a d**k move she pulled. It doesn't even sound like she waited for Tenzin & Lin to split, she just, you know, confessed her love & flung herself at Tenzin :I Though Tenzin is at fault too. I can only imagine how badly he broke the news to Lin -___-
Basically: Hi Lin, you know we've been fighting a lot & usually I try to mend the rift all councilmanly-like, but this friend of mine just confessed her undying love to me & I realized she's so the better deal so... I'm breaking up with you. I hope that doesn't affect our friendship?
Lin: classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

sorry, I have a lot of feels concerning trampling other ppls feels

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I always thought there was something more between Tenzin and Lin, I couldn't see them growing up together and not having some sort of relationship, their parents were best friends for goodness sakes, somewhere along the lines someone in Team Avatar would have their kids dating even if not lasting.

Take the Aang and Toph fans back in the day, they weren't together so why not have their kids have what they didn't have (for the fans sake at least) and for a time they did but Pema admitted she liked him and so...

BUT you can't blame Pema, maybe he went with Lin because he actually thought that Pema didn't like him in that way and so it wasn't till Pema finally showed she did care for him in a romantic way that he realised that maybe there was hope for them, we don't know the full back story to how Pema and Tenzin ended up together just that Pema told Tenzin she loved him and Tenzin accepted that love which meant breaking up with Lin.

But you gotta love Lin trying to throw Pema in jail. XD

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
I didn't feel bad. I like Pemma ^^ She's very cute and tough (I can see it @.@ )

I really thought it would continue to a flashback when they were kids or something @>@
tooooo bad

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Gwendilyne

She's a non-bender stealer too XD THE BOMB!

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
koi miazaki 3
Gwendilyne

Oh Pema you hussy. emotion_awesome

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Gwendilyne
koi miazaki 3
Gwendilyne

Oh Pema you hussy. emotion_awesome

lol

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Oh Lin, I'll fix the hole in your heart. redface

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I like Pema for giving birth to 3 awesome kids. But I too wish it was LBF and Tenzin.

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Hexing Hour
I love how she tired to put Pema in jail xD

Same! xD

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
kailegh
Yeah. I mean really, Pema seems nice & all, but that was a d**k move she pulled. It doesn't even sound like she waited for Tenzin & Lin to split, she just, you know, confessed her love & flung herself at Tenzin :I Though Tenzin is at fault too. I can only imagine how badly he broke the news to Lin -___-
Basically: Hi Lin, you know we've been fighting a lot & usually I try to mend the rift all councilmanly-like, but this friend of mine just confessed her undying love to me & I realized she's so the better deal so... I'm breaking up with you. I hope that doesn't affect our friendship?
Lin: classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

sorry, I have a lot of feels concerning trampling other ppls feels

Now she's being a "bad influence" on Korra. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas