Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zealot

zaheer mentioned that he spends most of his time in the spirit world, so it seems likely to me that they would've met; maybe it was even iroh who told him that the avatar's spirit hadn't been there in a few years

if so, what do you think the conversation would have been like?

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Perhaps they could have met. I'd imagine Iroh telling Zaheer how he was just straight out misguided and such. The Red Lotus could have been a good thing for their world but Zaheer and the others went at everything the wrong way. If Zaheer would have had better guidance, The Red Lotus could have been something more meaningful and successful.

I don't believe Zaheer would have needed anyone to tell him that Korra had not been there for a while. I'm sure he could sense her on his own regardless of anything.
I think its very much possible
As awesome as Zaheer as a villain in both knowledge and power, I don't think he's on Iroh's level. Iroh would own him with his humble wisdom and leave Zaheer speechless lol.

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
I personally don't think they have met o:
mainly because i would have to say, if they did, they are both the kind of person who would respect each other and talk.
In which case, would result in Iroh completely convincing Zaheer to become good and support the avatar xD

Adventuring Duck

It would explain how he played Iroh to Korra's Zuko, if that makes sense.

I wonder how Iroh felt meeting Zaheer, though. "Ah yes, you're the one who tried and got very close to killing my friend. Would you like some jasmine tea?"...
Actually, that makes sense. It would be a good way for Zaheer to see his mistakes and how he truly knew the damage he'd done. Not that Zaheer probably wouldn't have come to that conclusion by himself, but I think it would take a lot for him to see what he's done and for him to move forward. Now I'm definitely sure he met Iroh. Head canon accepted.

Phantom

im pretty sure that they've met.
That would make the entire original avatar team minus zuko related to each other

Lmao please don't

Sokka € Katara x aang > bumi x lin < toph x irrelevant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas