Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
It would be awesome, a kid that carries blood of a Kyoshi Warrior and a Water tribe Warrior blood. And think if he or she is a bender? That would be awesome. Did Nickelodeon told anything about Sokka and Suki's kid?

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Nope. No word on those two at all if they ever did get together in the end. At the moment, there's actually more shadowing of Sokka and Toph because of Lin and how she looks more like Sokka then Toph.

It'd be interesting if they did have a kid, then Sokka had a kid with Toph, so a bunch of Sokka babies running around like the pimp he is.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Currently none are confirmed. Hopefully we'll have an answer soon though.

I don't buy into this Sokka is Lin's Father thing. If they were true, why keep it a secret? Why not have Sokka on the officially released family tree next to Toph?

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
[Ren The Ryoko]

I don't buy into this Sokka is Lin's Father thing. If they were true, why keep it a secret? Why not have Sokka on the officially released family tree next to Toph?

Because that's such a scandalous thing and creates the theories that people oh so love. Sokka at the end of the show was with Suki, but what's this? A child of Tophs that doesn't look like Toph??? It can almost be compared to the Zukos mom bit of "WHERE WHAT" type of thing. Many people shipped Sokka and Toph, and the idea that the two got together after a falling out with Suki makes it rather... real. Since that happens.

There's more to the story that they're hiding for now, and the fact that Tophs husband is a complete mystery that is just a huge step in what since in the family tree released it had Korras parents names. Them creators are crafty like that, in fact there was little information of Asami till she appeared, so it's obvious that they're holding back information to create interesting reactions. They're being brilliantly crafty with how they're releasing information on Korra. Never seen this in such a long time since it makes theories and conversations. <w<

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Omikuji
[Ren The Ryoko]

Because that's such a scandalous thing and creates the theories that people oh so love. Sokka at the end of the show was with Suki, but what's this? A child of Tophs that doesn't look like Toph??? It can almost be compared to the Zukos mom bit of "WHERE WHAT" type of thing. Many people shipped Sokka and Toph, and the idea that the two got together after a falling out with Suki makes it rather... real. Since that happens.

There's more to the story that they're hiding for now, and the fact that Tophs husband is a complete mystery that is just a huge step in what since in the family tree released it had Korras parents names. Them creators are crafty like that, in fact there was little information of Asami till she appeared, so it's obvious that they're holding back information to create interesting reactions. They're being brilliantly crafty with how they're releasing information on Korra. Never seen this in such a long time since it makes theories and conversations. <w<

I think we need to slow down some.

1) I think Linn looks plenty like Toph.

2) I mean...I'd feel rather cheated if they broke up our canon off screen, and then paired up other characters we already knew.

3)I think it's just as possible that Toph ya know....met someone after she turned 13.

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
[Ren The Ryoko]
Omikuji
[Ren The Ryoko]

2) I mean...I'd feel rather cheated if they broke up our canon off screen, and then paired up other characters we already knew.

3)I think it's just as possible that Toph ya know....met someone after she turned 13.

The shows already on rocket boots as it is this is true. XD

It's kinda hard to ignore that Lin looks a lot like older Sokka because of the last episode showing the twos faces. I mean the amount of similar points in their face alone makes it curious.
User Image

Yeah that would feel rather cheaterish, but at the same time there was a good 40 years that they couldn't show even a little bit of the characters having their kids. Even if off screen the characters still prolly went through something which made relationships shaky. It's kinda how life goes, Sokka could have left Suki (or other way around) thanks to a number of things that could have happened. They might bring it up, but the reveal of Lins father is prolly be very short and quick, or never answered in the shows run like Zukos Mom.

Toph never seemed the type to connect very well with people sides from the group. It could be possible yeah she met someone, or she went back home after the adventure and was put into an arranged marriage when she was older.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Omikuji
[Ren The Ryoko]
Omikuji
[Ren The Ryoko]

It's kinda hard to ignore that Lin looks a lot like older Sokka because of the last episode showing the twos faces. I mean the amount of similar points in their face alone makes it curious.
User Image

Yeah that would feel rather cheaterish, but at the same time there was a good 40 years that they couldn't show even a little bit of the characters having their kids. Even if off screen the characters still prolly went through something which made relationships shaky. It's kinda how life goes, Sokka could have left Suki (or other way around) thanks to a number of things that could have happened. They might bring it up, but the reveal of Lins father is prolly be very short and quick, or never answered in the shows run like Zukos Mom.

Toph never seemed the type to connect very well with people sides from the group. It could be possible yeah she met someone, or she went back home after the adventure and was put into an arranged marriage when she was older.

I just don't think that the similarity between Sokka and Lin are suspicious enough.
And -points to The Promise- After the War, Toph went and founded a Metalbending academy.

I won't say it's impossible for Tokka to have happened. But I don't think there's enough evidence to support it either.

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sokka and Suki did get together, if you paid attention during The Last Airbender. As to if they had a kid it is unknown. Or even if they stayed together. But, they were a couple at the end of the last airbender.

Witty Perfectionist

Princess Lionheart
Sokka and Suki did get together, if you paid attention during The Last Airbender. As to if they had a kid it is unknown. Or even if they stayed together. But, they were a couple at the end of the last airbender.

Means nothing.
Just because they were together at the end, doesn't mean they stayed together.

Everything is open to suggestion which is just how the creators want it.

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Apathetic_Rukia
Princess Lionheart

Means nothing.

I said no one knows if they even stayed together -.-

Witty Perfectionist

Princess Lionheart
Apathetic_Rukia
Princess Lionheart

Means nothing.

I said no one knows if they even stayed together -.-

I'm aware of what you said.
^^
I was adding to it.

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageWho knows what happened. They may or may not tell us. I would think that if there were kids they would be shown already or at least talked about.

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Probably. The creators kept all the original pairings.

Fanatical Zealot

I hope they did.

That would be annoying if they never talked about them, they were like some of mah favorite characters. sad

Fanatical Zealot

Omikuji
[Ren The Ryoko]
Omikuji
[Ren The Ryoko]

User Image

She met a random person, perhaps, that we just don't know about.

That had lives after this was over you know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff