Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NCIS12345
Cynnicade
xXDevious AngelxXx
Definitly Suki. We all know that Aang and Katara got married. Then probably Zuko and May. He probably did have kids.

Well Zuko and Mai broke up in the "The Promise" so I'm not so sure they're together anymore.
But I really hope they did get back together.

True but the third one hasn't come out yet so they'll probably get back together. Since he was a main character I don't think the creators would pair him with just some random character.

I'm sure they will get back together, considering that this isn't the first time they broke up. But there were some suggestions in the end of part 2 that Suki and Zuko could've gotten together, so they wouldn't bring in some random character.

Quotable Genius

Cookielover001
Zuko and Toph married each other and had twin girls... ninja

lolno

Shy Darling

Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001

lolno

but what if? After all, Zuko is still alive in the series but he hasn't shown up yet

Quotable Genius

Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001

lolno

but what if? After all, Zuko is still alive in the series but he hasn't shown up yet

Zuko had a daughter, not twins. ._.
Also, if they were to show them to get married, they would've shown extreme bonding between them in ATLA.

Shy Darling

Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001

lolno

Also, if they were to show them to get married, they would've shown extreme bonding between them in ATLA.

You never know.. You never know... Plus Toph is the only girl that made him blush.

Quotable Genius

Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001

lolno

You never know.. You never know... Plus Toph is the only girl that made him blush.

... emotion_facepalm

The creators specifically said that he had ONE daughter, and no other child. That's their plan, and they've made up their minds.
They also said that Toph married someone that they haven't introduced in the original ATLA. It has to be someone we don't know, otherwise it'll be too confusing for us.

Shy Darling

Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001

lolno

... emotion_facepalm

The creators specifically said that he had ONE daughter, and no other child. That's their plan, and they've made up their minds.
They also said that Toph married someone that they haven't introduced in the original ATLA. It has to be someone we don't know, otherwise it'll be too confusing for us.

Dude. Take a joke. sweatdrop I was just messing with you. wink Besides, I don't even ship Toko in the current series at the moment.

Quotable Genius

Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001

... emotion_facepalm

Dude. Take a joke. sweatdrop I was just messing with you. wink Besides, I don't even ship Toko in the current series at the moment.

Oh thank goodness.
I don't know how to take a joke over the internet. It's hard to know if they're serious or not.
But I'm glad you're joking.

Dapper Pirate

11,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
I think the pairs stand as the did at the end of the series finale (Zuko with Mai, Suki with Sokka)
As for Toph...I'm not really sure. I hope its a character from the original series.
Anyone think it could be The Duke?

Shy Darling

Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001
Metalbending Officer
Cookielover001

... emotion_facepalm

Oh thank goodness.
I don't know how to take a joke over the internet. It's hard to know if they're serious or not.
But I'm glad you're joking.

Yeah. Sorry I got all mad though. I Took it a little to far
It skips to one year later in "The Promise." But I don't think Sokka and Suki broke up.

Source 1
They are still together here.

Source 2
This is the time skip.

Source 3
Actually I take it back, but I would still like to post this. I was thinking of this here ^ and thought that before Sokka went with Katara and Aang to Yu Dao, he said he wanted to go to Kiyoshi island.

I do think Sokka and Toph would be an okay couple since they are funny and they get along pretty well.

Ruthless Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Artistic Awesomeness
the real question is who did Toph marry?
that's my question too... toph is my favorite character so i want to know who she ended up with...

Shirtless Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
lighter87
Artistic Awesomeness
the real question is who did Toph marry?
that's my question too... toph is my favorite character so i want to know who she ended up with...

Who ever it is i feel really sorry for him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces