Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

18,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Invisibility 100
GhostlyMark
Jesus Christ..I just finished watching it. ******** Tenzin.

Do you think Zaheer would have seriously killed all the airbenders? I'm not saying he won't but I think he only kills within reason.

I don't think he'd kill all the airbenders. With the Air Nomad Nation being rebuilt it kind of makes Tenzin a world leader and that is who Zaheer is targetting.

Romantic Mage

13,325 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
Ardee01
Hmm... the best case for Tenzin would be that he's gonna be used a hostage so Korra would surrender herself to the Red Lotus, and the worst has him getting killed off. Knowing how rash and emotional Korra is, she's most likely to come charging at the Red Lotus out of pure wrath in the second scenario and will most likely get captured there.

So yeah, we currently have a Schrodinger's Tenzin right now and I dunno how I feel about that. cat_crying
I don't think Korra would get captured. I think she would go into the Avatar State and whoop their asses, much like Aang almost did to the Earth Kingdom soldiers in the "The Avatar State" episode. Aang went into Avatar-mode because Katara was in danger, and I bet Korra would do the same thing if Tenzin was seriously hurt/killed.

...that said, I hope they don't kill Tenzin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff