• Wall Street 200
it looked like a combination of fire and earth eek

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I knew this would happen sooner or later!

Super Junior

11,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

6,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah seriously wondering how that works. I mean he can't firebend at all without earthbending or else he would have broken out forever ago from that wooden cage. So I guess he can somehow heat up minerals??????

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Anime Music Rocks
Yeah seriously wondering how that works. I mean he can't firebend at all without earthbending or else he would have broken out forever ago from that wooden cage. So I guess he can somehow heat up minerals??????

I think it's from built up pressure and friction. Create enough friction and pressure earth will probably spark and create fire. So yeah it's still an earth technique. I guess it's like an advanced earth technique like how there is metal bending, blood bending for water and lightning for fire.

Premium Gaian

Hitachin
Anime Music Rocks

I think it's from built up pressure and friction. Create enough friction and pressure earth will probably spark and create fire. So yeah it's still an earth technique. I guess it's like an advanced earth technique like how there is metal bending, blood bending for water and lightning for fire.

Which shows, just how deadly this earth bender is......And as we know, the fire bender that's going to join the team, has a 3rd eye like Sparky Sparky Boom Man, that attacked Aang and the gang........Boomerang or a rock to the head anyone??

I'm sorry, but because we know that one little thing will probably kill this women, I see her as less of a threat, unless she's a more accomplished Fire Mind Bender than that other guy. Maybe she can fire bend normally too, and not just do the explosion thing with her mind. I really am hoping on that, or she's kind of a crappy villain. Dangerous yes, but not that dangerous, considering how up close and physical Korra is.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Marshmlow1

Which shows, just how deadly this earth bender is......And as we know, the fire bender that's going to join the team, has a 3rd eye like Sparky Sparky Boom Man, that attacked Aang and the gang........Boomerang or a rock to the head anyone??

I'm sorry, but because we know that one little thing will probably kill this women, I see her as less of a threat, unless she's a more accomplished Fire Mind Bender than that other guy. Maybe she can fire bend normally too, and not just do the explosion thing with her mind. I really am hoping on that, or she's kind of a crappy villain. Dangerous yes, but not that dangerous, considering how up close and physical Korra is.

I'm thinking the fire bender is merely another Mai. Someone cool and supposedly the main leader's "girlfriend" but not really a threat. Probably also why she's the last one to be freed.

Premium Gaian

Hitachin
Marshmlow1

I'm thinking the fire bender is merely another Mai. Someone cool and supposedly the main leader's "girlfriend" but not really a threat. Probably also why she's the last one to be freed.

I would like to point out that Mai was actually, a big threat, she still stood tow to toe with Katara and Aang 1 on 1. But I though she would be the last one to be freed, because, she's at the North Pole, surrounded by ice and water, so lets break out the water bender before her.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Marshmlow1

I would like to point out that Mai was actually, a big threat, she still stood tow to toe with Katara and Aang 1 on 1. But I though she would be the last one to be freed, because, she's at the North Pole, surrounded by ice and water, so lets break out the water bender before her.

Really? If I picked Zuko's gang and put them in order as threats it would be
Azula, Zuko, Ty Lee and Mai.
Oh that's true too, but the fact the water bender said thanks for breaking me out before her makes it seem a bit confusing...

Premium Gaian

Hitachin
Marshmlow1

Oh that's true too, but the fact the water bender said thanks for breaking me out before her makes it seem a bit confusing...

Yeah, Mai wasn't as big of a threat compared to the rest of them, but she was still dangerous, and took out earth benders too fi I'm correct. But I would also like to say, not that it really matters, I'd liekt o think Ty Lee, and Azula are the same amount of dangerous. And I don't mean psycho, going crazy in the end Azula, the more calm and calculated Azula. Because the only way she was stopped, was if a water bender could pin her down. She was crazy fast and agil o.O

As for the Air Bender guy.....it sounded to me like he had a big diabolical reason for it. Because c'mon, even before he had air bending, and these others were already considered the most dangerous benders in the world solo. You know he wants to do something showy.

Shy Member

Marshmlow1
Hitachin
Marshmlow1

Yeah, Mai wasn't as big of a threat compared to the rest of them, but she was still dangerous, and took out earth benders too fi I'm correct. But I would also like to say, not that it really matters, I'd liekt o think Ty Lee, and Azula are the same amount of dangerous. And I don't mean psycho, going crazy in the end Azula, the more calm and calculated Azula. Because the only way she was stopped, was if a water bender could pin her down. She was crazy fast and agil o.O

As for the Air Bender guy.....it sounded to me like he had a big diabolical reason for it. Because c'mon, even before he had air bending, and these others were already considered the most dangerous benders in the world solo. You know he wants to do something showy.

Azula's entire gang was each unique in their level of proficiency/skill. If one recalls, Azula was the only one out of the gang that was able to bend an element. Mai was a threat for her skill in throwing knives, and daggers and understanding martial arts.
Ty Lee was dangerous because of her martial arts combined with her chi-blocking techniques.

All the girls were fast and each held an edge when it came to fighting. Book 2 and 3 in the ATLA series clearly showed that (And Mai's lack of enthusiasm when it came to fighting. A lot of times she just didn't care and just wanted to reconnect with Zuko xd )

Azula however alway held an edge because of her bending capabilities. Even at a young age she was a prodigy so its pretty clear that she is very much skilled in both fighting and bending. In the end Azula was her own downfall.

As for the new villains for Book 3 in ALOK, the guy who gained the ability to Air bend mentioned something about a new world order. I'm going to assume something along the lines of Amon where he had an idea to change the world but in an extreme way. He is clearly the brains of the group since he seems or is at least hinting at his intellect and being the possible founder of a particular extremist movement.
As for the newest Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Girl, Zuko mentioned on the way to the ice prison that due to the extreme cold and condition of the jail cell, it is impossible for her to firebend. In preview clips, its also shown that her third eye is covered which may also suggest why she may not be able to bend fire.

(Sorry if any of this was repeated and I began to ramble ^^; )

Friendly Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Didn't you see the first series in the 3rd book on the last airbender when Firelord Sozin firebended the heat from the magma cooling it to solid rock?

Friendly Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
air and earth cancel eachother out because they are polar opposites and so does water and fire.

but its possible you could make rocks fly in a powerful wind turbine and make hot boiling water.
but here are the rest of the combinations.

air + water = clouds
water + earth = mud
earth + fire = magma/lava
fire + air = farts

Powerful Mystic

This last prisoner kinda gave me that cynical Azula feel

Azula's daughter???

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I had a theory he was a skilled sand bender before the episodes or leaks aired.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff