Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

Wiinter
Madame Royale
it's supposed to be revealed in the comic book

Oh! That's news to me. I thought after this that they were just going to hang it over us. Dx I'll have to watch for a comic book.
haha, yeah. i believe it'll be a series of 3 comic books? i read the first one and it starts off right where atla ended.

Distinct Wolf

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
O_o" surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised rofl
Madame Royale
Wiinter
Madame Royale
it's supposed to be revealed in the comic book

Oh! That's news to me. I thought after this that they were just going to hang it over us. Dx I'll have to watch for a comic book.
haha, yeah. i believe it'll be a series of 3 comic books? i read the first one and it starts off right where atla ended.

Oh, neat! ^.^ Thanks for sharing! C:

Greedy Capitalist

The ability to bend is passed down almost randomly.

So as long as Tenzin's kids impregnate enough women, there shall be more Airbenders biggrin

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
27th Dark Angel
iOfficialMako
27th Dark Angel
That would be cool, but if he does he's probably a bad guy. He even might be that guy who hates benders, the leader of the resistance.
That wouldn't make sense. Zuko's a good guy, and his son is most likely a bender. Hell he's probably the current fire lord.

Yeah, I guess you're right...lol Forget I said that then XD

I dunno, Zuko has said that having a complicated past runs in their history. Iroh, Zuko...it would be an awesome twist if one of the bad guys WAS really a descendant of him. Though maybe not the Anti-bending guy...another badguy perhaps? biggrin

5,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Grimalkenkid
aria2345
I think the leader of the resistance is tophs daughter- which by the way making her evil still doesn't make ANY FREAKING SENSE. Am I the only one who was a little weirded out by that?

The leader of the resistance is a man, though, right? Can't be anyone's daughter really.
Toph's daughter is head of the police.

I don't know- I think anything is possible at this point. For all we know there could be some sort of voice-disguise at work here. Anything goes really. biggrin

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I really would think Zuko's son is the fire lord now...

It's to early to tell anything and I'm going to try not to think to hard about anything. X_X

sad I was really excited to hear what happened to his mom though...stupid kid.

Edit: When I think to hard I come up with random things such as. What if this new bad guy is Zuko's first son, who was born without any bending abilities. And his younger brother got all the glory which is why he has such a hatred for benders (Kind of like Lion King)
Or this bad guy IS a bender...but hates bending for some reason and is hiding it (unlikely)
What if its Azula's kid? Fighting for more war just to have war and be the leader like her mom was going to be?

Romantic Dabbler

11,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
aria2345
Grimalkenkid
aria2345
I think the leader of the resistance is tophs daughter- which by the way making her evil still doesn't make ANY FREAKING SENSE. Am I the only one who was a little weirded out by that?

The leader of the resistance is a man, though, right? Can't be anyone's daughter really.
Toph's daughter is head of the police.

I don't know- I think anything is possible at this point. For all we know there could be some sort of voice-disguise at work here. Anything goes really. biggrin

To me the leader sounds kind of like zuko's dad but that would make him practically ancient, unless there was some sort of weird side affect for having his bending abilities taken away.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
27th Dark Angel
Did anyone notice how when Tenzin's (Korra's airbending master) kids came one of them asked Katara what happened to Zuko's mother? Why did they tease us with that? They know that we want to know crying it just wasn't fair. They shouldn't have brought it up if they weren't gonna say...

I know!!! i cant wait for them to tell. whee

Witty Phantom

Caption Kiya
I really would think Zuko's son is the fire lord now...

It's to early to tell anything and I'm going to try not to think to hard about anything. X_X

sad I was really excited to hear what happened to his mom though...stupid kid.

Edit: When I think to hard I come up with random things such as. What if this new bad guy is Zuko's first son, who was born without any bending abilities. And his younger brother got all the glory which is why he has such a hatred for benders (Kind of like Lion King)
Or this bad guy IS a bender...but hates bending for some reason and is hiding it (unlikely)
What if its Azula's kid? Fighting for more war just to have war and be the leader like her mom was going to be?

Zuko has a daughter who is now the firelord and Zuko is still alive biggrin
Yeah that bugged the crap outa me!

I still hate the writers for how they ended the last series.

It literally made me cry... It was from the pain in my brain being expanded from too many question left over.

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
27th Dark Angel
iOfficialMako
27th Dark Angel
That would be cool, but if he does he's probably a bad guy. He even might be that guy who hates benders, the leader of the resistance.
That wouldn't make sense. Zuko's a good guy, and his son is most likely a bender. Hell he's probably the current fire lord.

Yeah, I guess you're right...lol Forget I said that then XD
actually zuko has a daughter who is tehe current fire lord

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas