Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Mitsuki Horenake
Well, my underlining theory is that whoever you are has to be someone we all know from the original Avatar: Last Airbender. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so secretive.

mmh, not necessarily.
he could just be embarrassed that his face was turned into bacon (no offence).

As for me, I'm gonna say that you'll end up being a random secondary/tertiary character exclusive to Korra.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Equalist Amon
Joychantel

A surprise... One a dear friend is building for me. I helped him once...and he owes me a bit of a debt.

Real subtle.
troy the confuzed

Possible...but a bit obvious.

It seems my attempt at humor fell flat as well.
Equalist Amon
Breezes
I think you're Yakone's son
whoever that is...

Actually...

I am your father. Come with me to the dark side.
My father?

Well.. this electra complex is awkward, isn't it?

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Hearts_Are_Cold
Equalist Amon
Breezes
whoever that is...

Actually...

My father?

I thought it's only electra complex if you want to kill your mother as well as bang your father...

...or DO you? burning_eyes
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Hearts_Are_Cold
Equalist Amon
Breezes
whoever that is...

Actually...

My father?

I thought it's only electra complex if you want to kill your mother as well as bang your father...

...or DO you? burning_eyes
Psh, I already did NOOOOOOOO.

But yeah, apparently my daddy Amon is very bangable.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╬══════╬

You're Mako and Bolin's older brother who felt left out of the happy picture and retaliated against your parents.
Mako, in a fit of rage, attacked you and left your face disfigured. This is why you both have slightly similar backgrounds.
Amiright?
emotion_awesome

(Totally not serious, just a random thing I posted in another thread to help connect
someone eases theory.
I despise these theories as much as those butt-hurt shippers.
B( )

╬══════╬

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I personally believe it has something to do with whomever is Sato's benefactor was at the beginning of Sato's inventive days. There is something truly suspicious about Asami Sato, it's always the cute/beautiful ones that are evil.

If not, the series is trying to pull off the biggest red herring I have ever seen, and if they are going to do that they are already charring the poor fish.
A few of my friends and I think that he some how might be Zuko's father. I know he should be dead... but that's the "somehow" part.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I have a theory that Amon is a split personality. What if the guy behind the mask is really a bender, but doesn't know he has another personality, and thinks he has a condition that causes blackouts?
People sure have some crazy theories, don't they? Well, at least I have enough sense to realize the truth. You're obviously Korra's alter ego. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

Amon is Spike from Cowboy Bebop after shipped off into deep space.

Or Amon is Batman.

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
They also say Amon is another Avatar, how? When Avatar got killed by Azula at the end of season 2, a new Avatar was born but Katara revived Aang so Avatar lost its bending powers, but not spiritual powers. It sounds weird a little.

There is also another theory that says, Amon is a bender and he wants to be the only bender, that seems it can have a truth, but still, why would he train tons of chi blockers while trying to destroy bending? When he succeeds, he can be stopped by his own men.

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
suizome
I personally believe it has something to do with whomever is Sato's benefactor was at the beginning of Sato's inventive days. There is something truly suspicious about Asami Sato, it's always the cute/beautiful ones that are evil.

If not, the series is trying to pull off the biggest red herring I have ever seen, and if they are going to do that they are already charring the poor fish.

Theory says, Sato's benefactor was Amon, and Sato is a non-bender, he provides vehicles for equalists. As for Asami, she is not awared of relation between Sato and Amon (as theory says). Also, Asami was cute at the first seconds too, before she realised she hit Mako, she is actually cute I think, just like Ty-Lee( dramallama )
Miss-dark8607

Or Amon is Batman.

My parents are dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out