Welcome to Gaia! ::

It has come to my attention that there are a few....extremely foolish theories concerning my true identity floating around the internet. They will now be debunked.

"Amon is the other half of the Avatar! That's why he can spirit bend!"

- I am much older than Avatar Korra.

- When Avatar Aang 'died' during the war, he was 'killed' while in the Avatar State. The cycle would not have continued. Plus...I am not an old man either.

- Korra is the Avatar. Korra is the enemy.

"Amon is Koh! The face stealer!"

- An interesting idea, but extremely improbable. While Koh has a vendetta against the Avatar, spirits lack the capacity to last long in the mortal world. Koh would need to have bound himself to human form, thus making himself mortal. I highly doubt he is the type to do that.

"Amon had his face stolen by Koh!"

- I have eyes, now don't I? You've seen them. I can speak and eat, thus I must have a mouth.

"Amon is Bumi, Aang and Katara's child!"

- Do you honestly think that the Avatar's son would turn on his parents? Even if he is a non-bender, I highly doubt his parents would have looked down on him for it.

"Amon is Tenzin! Their faces match!"

- You dare call me that Airbending aristocrat? Foolish.

"Amon is Zuko!"

- . . . . -Leaves.-

Feel free to post more... Chances are I'll respond to the more interesting ones.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
...my inner theorist says that you have to be Sokka. Then again, I'm weird that way emotion_yatta

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

FINALLY THIS THREAD
My theory is that you are or were a kiyoshi warrior, because ty lee was the known chi blocker of the last avatars era, and she joined the kiyoshi warriors being the second outsider to be accepted. She was also the only one who knew chi blocking at the time (as far as i've seen).You have to be connected to them in some way
Mitsuki Horenake

- Sokka is dead. This was confirmed by Katara saying so, and also by the so-called 'creators' of the series.

Joychanel

- A warrior, no. However....I may or may not have been a student of the chi-blocking teachings of Ty Lee.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Well, my underlining theory is that whoever you are has to be someone we all know from the original Avatar: Last Airbender. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so secretive.

Hunter

I think you're Yakone's son
whoever that is...
Breezes
whoever that is...

Actually...

I am your father. Come with me to the dark side.

Greedy Capitalist

Amon is not taking away peoples bending, but rather, absorbing/stealing them, and keeping them for himself.

He will save his most dangerous foe-the Avatar-for last, though its debatable whether he'd kill her or keep her locked up.

In any case, he will use all 4 Elements and become a pseudo-avatar, the only bender in the world, and will rule as such.

Hunter

Equalist Amon
Breezes
whoever that is...

Actually...

User Image
also amon, what was this in your room next to your map?
User Image

Familiar Regular

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Equalist Amon
Breezes
whoever that is...

Actually...

Take off that mask so I can find out who you are scream
Joychantel

A surprise... One a dear friend is building for me. I helped him once...and he owes me a bit of a debt.

Fluffy Creature

Equalist Amon
Breezes
whoever that is...

Actually...

Thank you for debunking those ridiculous theories.

The Amon=Mako and Bolin's dad theory doesn't make sense for a number of reasons. If you were telling the truth about when your face was burned/parents were killed, your sons would have known about your burned face and be suspicious. And Mako saw his dad die. And weren't both of their parents benders? It could potentially be possible but highly unlikely.

My theory is that you have some connection to Yakone, and that you aren't the secret identity of anyone known by us to this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff