- Posted: Tue, 01 May 2012 04:42:38 +0000
It has come to my attention that there are a few....extremely foolish theories concerning my true identity floating around the internet. They will now be debunked.
"Amon is the other half of the Avatar! That's why he can spirit bend!"
- I am much older than Avatar Korra.
- When Avatar Aang 'died' during the war, he was 'killed' while in the Avatar State. The cycle would not have continued. Plus...I am not an old man either.
- Korra is the Avatar. Korra is the enemy.
"Amon is Koh! The face stealer!"
- An interesting idea, but extremely improbable. While Koh has a vendetta against the Avatar, spirits lack the capacity to last long in the mortal world. Koh would need to have bound himself to human form, thus making himself mortal. I highly doubt he is the type to do that.
"Amon had his face stolen by Koh!"
- I have eyes, now don't I? You've seen them. I can speak and eat, thus I must have a mouth.
"Amon is Bumi, Aang and Katara's child!"
- Do you honestly think that the Avatar's son would turn on his parents? Even if he is a non-bender, I highly doubt his parents would have looked down on him for it.
"Amon is Tenzin! Their faces match!"
- You dare call me that Airbending aristocrat? Foolish.
"Amon is Zuko!"
- . . . . -Leaves.-