Welcome to Gaia! ::

was anyone of my fellow gaians there today? it was really fun. at Nirvana Tea and Herbs? xd

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
What and where is this exactly?
The Goth Collector

Dante had a hangout at a tea shop in los angeles today for his birthday week

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
rotopaths
The Goth Collector

Ah I see. I almost asked what that has to do with LoK and then some how my shot memory remembers seeing that name in the ATLA credits, plus the fact that one of me companion's names is Dantye helps me remember such a name. So what was the whole thing about then? The show in all? I'd assume so. cheese_whine
The Goth Collector
rotopaths
The Goth Collector

Ah I see. I almost asked what that has to do with LoK and then some how my shot memory remembers seeing that name in the ATLA credits, plus the fact that one of me companion's names is Dantye helps me remember such a name. So what was the whole thing about then? The show in all? I'd assume so. cheese_whine

Dante voices Prince Zuko in ATLA, Iroh II in LOK.

it was actually nothing specific just gathered with a group of cool people, drank tea and talked about random stuff. I talked to him a little about visual journalism (my career) and video games. it was really chill.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
rotopaths
The Goth Collector
rotopaths
The Goth Collector

Dante voices Prince Zuko in ATLA, Iroh II in LOK.

it was actually nothing specific just gathered with a group of cool people, drank tea and talked about random stuff. I talked to him a little about visual journalism (my career) and video games. it was really chill.
I'd like to talk to one of the people that worked on the show and see if they'd trip out on me for the stuff I know and such. eek

Oi, tis so much reality behind such series and such... and for now, hardly anyone in this world knows much about it. sweatdrop

Tipsy Lunatic

I wish I could've been there. He seems like he'd probably be the coolest person in the whole cast.
LouIou
I wish I could've been there. He seems like he'd probably be the coolest person in the whole cast.

he was really awesome. very down to earth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff