Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
s**t, man. Things are really getting tense. Poor Tenzin. I just wanted to give him a hug. gonk I know a lot of people haven't liked this season thus far - while I don't share the opinion, I can at least understand where they're coming from - but DAMN. Also, Jinora is a freaking BADASS. I love the way she showed that freaking owl what for. Speaking of the owl...

OMG THEY KILLED THE PROFESSOR GUY FROM THE FIRST SERIES! I was sort of hoping he got to study for eternity like he wanted, but NOPE! Surprisingly graphic corpse! He died pretty much exactly where he was last seen in The Last Airbender. ********. gonk

Time-traveling Senshi

I direct you know to the last line of my last post in my Unalaq thread. Ualaq is officially all kinds of messed up.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Chibi Halo
          I direct you know to the last line of my last post in my Unalaq thread. Ualaq is officially all kinds of messed up.

Dude, like, Amon wasn't even close to amount of evil Unalaq is. Amon was dippin' his toes in the kiddie pool of evil. Meanwhile, Unalaq is doing a cannon ball into the deep end. He nutty. rofl I can't wait to see Korra, and even possibly Tenzin kick his a**!

For someone so wise, Wan Shi Tong is a dumbass for trusting Unalaq.

Time-traveling Senshi

Crystal Sparda
Chibi Halo

Dude, like, Amon wasn't even close to amount of evil Unalaq is. Amon was dippin' his toes in the kiddie pool of evil. Meanwhile, Unalaq is doing a cannon ball into the deep end. He nutty. rofl I can't wait to see Korra, and even possibly Tenzin kick his a**!

For someone so wise, Wan Shi Tong is a dumbass for trusting Unalaq.

Amon was all "Bending's bad and people who can do it think they're so elite and oppress us poor non benders. Look at what a bender did to me" before it was revealed he was actually from the Northern Water Tribe. Unalaq actually made a deal with the Avatar universe version of the Devil and is so messed up he's willing to kill a child just to force his niece to do whatever he wants and then, probably because he's always hated her, he tries to kill his own niece. And yes Wan Shi Tong is either a dumbass or has become corrupted by Unalaq.

Big question I have is why in the heck didn't Tenzin tell Korra she wouldn't be able to bend in the Spirit World if she went in like she did? I mean it would have been very important to know that without her physical body she'd be defenseless. Boy is Tenzin going to be kicking himself in the a** for failing to mention that one.

Trash Gaian

Yeah, he probably didn't have water and food...No surprise he died.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Wind-Up Puppet
Wind-Up Puppet

He died about where he was sitting when the library went under. I have to think he was asphyxiated by sand before the library even entered the spirit world.

Bashful Millionaire

I was all the emotions while watching this episode; first, Iroh coming back--I literally involuntarily shed tears, lol; then all the rage with that damn owl "Oh yeah, Unalaq is a grate powl." ~,~ Give me an effin' break. I will be on the edge of my seat till next week. x-x

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Oh man, that ending was heavy. My and the boyfriend were both "Holy crap! What the hell, what the hell? Oh man." Hurry up and get here, Friday!

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
soren_alenko
Oh man, that ending was heavy. My and the boyfriend were both "Holy crap! What the hell, what the hell? Oh man." Hurry up and get here, Friday!

This. Also, wouldn't destroying her soul do more than just kill her? Like, no more reincarnation or past lives for her either. Though apparently reincarnation's optional. xp *huggles Iroh* I wonder how long Jinora's body can last with her mind and spirit in the Spirit World.

Yes, while Tenzin should have mentioned bending doesn't work there onscreen, judging by the way he casually mentioned it to Kya and Bumi and they weren't all, "Wait, shouldn't you have told Jinora and Korra this?!" it did get brought up off screen. Korra probably just forgot in the heat of the moment cuz that is kinda her answer to everything. Demand what you want, if that doesn't work, bend at it. gonk

Thank goodness Iroh finally talked to her about that violent tendency of hers. Or lack of control over her negative emotions. Whatever you want to call it. whee

But seriously! Jinora! gonk
Any theories on what's next?
Doesn't seem like the next episode is going to be Korra mediating her way back into the Spirit World right away to find Jinora. neutral
Go see the Fire Lord, since, as head of the Fire Sages she must know spirit-y things? Bias towards Zuko and his mysterious daughter? I have none! But again, what's up with her body while the rest of her is trapped?
Not to mention the whole cosmic deadline of harmonic convergence...

Hm, I've run out of things to ramble about. xp sweatdrop blaugh

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
My advice for Korra before she finds Unalaq again, Start Bloodbending.
so awesome! I'm tempted to go do Korra and Jinora fan art xD

edit: the deed is done
soren_alenko

same!

Sparkly Gekko

Animekitty47
soren_alenko

This. Also, wouldn't destroying her soul do more than just kill her? Like, no more reincarnation or past lives for her either. Though apparently reincarnation's optional. xp *huggles Iroh* I wonder how long Jinora's body can last with her mind and spirit in the Spirit World.

Yes, while Tenzin should have mentioned bending doesn't work there onscreen, judging by the way he casually mentioned it to Kya and Bumi and they weren't all, "Wait, shouldn't you have told Jinora and Korra this?!" it did get brought up off screen. Korra probably just forgot in the heat of the moment cuz that is kinda her answer to everything. Demand what you want, if that doesn't work, bend at it. gonk

Thank goodness Iroh finally talked to her about that violent tendency of hers. Or lack of control over her negative emotions. Whatever you want to call it. whee

Doesn't seem like the next episode is going to be Korra mediating her way back into the Spirit World right away to find Jinora. neutral
Go see the Fire Lord, since, as head of the Fire Sages she must know spirit-y things? Bias towards Zuko and his mysterious daughter? I have none! But again, what's up with her body while the rest of her is trapped?

I think I remember Unalaq saying before Korra was rescued by the dragon-bird that it would be the end of the avatar if he had managed to completely cover her in that weird purple stuff, So im guessing that if he managed to defeat her that would have been the end of the avatar because Braava?? ( the white spirit) I'm assuming is attached to the soul of the avatar. So if Korras' soul is extinguished then the avatar soul cannot move on to the next.

I THINK I heard him say that. If I didn't that's my take on it xD

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
Tsuksumi
Animekitty47
soren_alenko

I think I remember Unalaq saying before Korra was rescued by the dragon-bird that it would be the end of the avatar if he had managed to completely cover her in that weird purple stuff, So im guessing that if he managed to defeat her that would have been the end of the avatar because Braava?? ( the white spirit) I'm assuming is attached to the soul of the avatar. So if Korras' soul is extinguished then the avatar soul cannot move on to the next.

I THINK I heard him say that. If I didn't that's my take on it xD

Yeah, that sounds about right to me. 3nodding If it's wrong, we have identical headcannon anyway. High five? 4laugh

lol Weird purple stuff. *wishes there was a huggle emote* Even with Vaatu sealed Unalaq can still use his powers, or maybe the spirit-dark-to-light-healing technique is established water healing, and the dark destruction is some kinda bloodbending-esque "Just because you can do this doesn't mean you should" deal.

And to comment on your attached bit, Raava and Wan are fused so Korra is Wan's reincarnation, but she's also Raava's. At least, that's my headcannon for why Korra 'found Raava' but we don't get conversations between the two of them like Wan and Raava. Slightly disappointing. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff