Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys this is ******** incredible. I've just peered into the future of the world of Avatar.....and Science is what will restore balance to the world.

The future is here and now, thanks to the power of science!
Allow me to explain.

Korra being unable to gain the use of her legs, will turn to the glory that is german science to allow her to take up her role as Avatar again. She will spend months training with the Metal Clan to master metal bending, and then turn to Future Industries and the power of science to combine bending and the power that is human creativity.

Korra will amputate her legs, and replace them with metallic bionic legs, in which she can control with metal bending. But because her legs are bionic, she can do much more than she could with regular flesh legs. But this will only happen when Korra discovers the newest threat on the horizon.

Rogue metal benders who have done the same, and have become Nazi Metal Benders with the intent to take over the world. They will do what Korra has done, but take it to the next level. They'll replace various parts of their bodies with metal and various scientific weapons: Gatling guns, sonic powered knives, electro-arc blasters, grenade launchers, etc.

Everyone will know the might of german science, as it is the best in the world!

But yes, it gets even better. Because these nazi Metal Benders are the masters of science, they will find ways to capture spirits, experiment on them, and turn them into ferocious biological weapons to unleash on Republic City. These monsters will be so great that not even Korra can rely on her giant avatar state spirit bending s**t, so she turns to science once again.

Future industries creates a giant metallic mecha that can be piloted both by electronic controls, but also by metal bending. Korra will literally fuse into the giant mecha's body at the very helm, and fight whatever spirit monsters these new nazi metal benders throw at her.

In fact, all the other benders get their own too, such as water benders getting a mecha that has water flowing through the body like blood veins in order to control it. And in their most desperate hour, all of them will combine into an ultimate mecha and save the day each time, and with maestroso music.

This is the future, everyone. Science is the future of Avatar.

Premium Gaian

So..Can Lin and Su-yin (I think taht's the name of Lin's sister), get Mechas too?? And then at some point, they have to fuse their mechas together for one super robot??
Marshmlow1
So..Can Lin and Su-yin (I think taht's the name of Lin's sister), get Mechas too?? And then at some point, they have to fuse their mechas together for one super robot??

Of course, because they'll have fighting spirit and Korra will wield a drill that will pierce the heavens.

Manly Lunatic

Premium Gaian

Gate of Steiner
Marshmlow1

Of course, because they'll have fighting spirit and Korra will wield a drill that will pierce the heavens.

I can see it now... "Form Megazord!" "Lin! Head" "Korra! Arms!" "Su-Yin! Legs!"
Qyp
No.

German Science truly is the best in this world.

Manly Lunatic

Gate of Steiner
Qyp
No.

Are you German? Or just some Otaku that plays along with what every anime says?
Qyp
Gate of Steiner
Qyp
No.

Are you German? Or just some Otaku that plays along with what every anime says?

Not sure dude.

You should totally decide for me.
Marshmlow1
Gate of Steiner
Marshmlow1

I can see it now... "Form Megazord!" "Lin! Head" "Korra! Arms!" "Su-Yin! Legs!"

This is what Last Airbender should have been.
Fullmetal Avatar coming soon.

I do want to see an Avatar where science and nonbending has essentially taken over

Invisible Humorist

DrunkBlackDocta

I do want to see an Avatar where science and nonbending has essentially taken over

I just think of Gurren Laagan for some reason
DrunkBlackDocta

Mecha Korra

Joking aside, yeah, I want to see an era where bending is banned for some reason, or it's become extremely rare and science is prevalent.
Gate of Steiner
DrunkBlackDocta

Mecha Korra

Joking aside, yeah, I want to see an era where bending is banned for some reason, or it's become extremely rare and science is prevalent.

I've recently been expanding on the idea of bending becoming a very hated concept due to the failures on Korra's end.
Imagine if nonbenders developed chi-blocking restraints and whatnot? Thus issuing in an equalist revolution where benders are imprisoned, killed, or sent to work deep in factories to help sustain the creation of new technology. The world grew to eventually hate and despise the avatar as a result >.>

That's how I'd like it to go tbh.
DrunkBlackDocta

I've recently been expanding on the idea of bending becoming a very hated concept due to the failures on Korra's end.
Imagine if nonbenders developed chi-blocking restraints and whatnot? Thus issuing in an equalist revolution where benders are imprisoned, killed, or sent to work deep in factories to help sustain the creation of new technology. The world grew to eventually hate and despise the avatar as a result >.>

That's how I'd like it to go tbh.

I actually hadn't thought of approaching it from the angle of Korra failing; actually that's pretty interesting. Benders become distrusted because of the Avatar. Hm, I can also see throwing in a bit of Xmen in there, like due to some event, Benders begin to be seen as second class citizens, mutants, etc. The only way people can protect themselves from mutant benders is through the mastery of science and such.

Expanding on the metalbender idea, I wouldn't mind seeing a group of metalbenders who try to trick the populace into thinking their superhumans or some s**t, when really they've only replaced parts of their bodies with metal allowing them to do superhuman feats like jumping really high, lifting heavy objects, etc. But that's assuming all of them can control artificial limbs like the waterbending lady from Book 3.

But yeah, I want to see technology being used more like it was in Book 1 with the Equalist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff