Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Friend

H E L L O
      just one of those curious observations that i was just wonderin' about. the possibilities may appear to be slim but it'd be just

i feel like it could be a headcanon 8U

But Mako did mention that his parents were killed in front of him when he was only eight-years-old--so really the possibility of Zuko and Mai having Bolin and Mako as kids is pretty incredulous. But it's just funny 'cuz:

Mako → Mai + Zuko

fandoms U u U

visit my: art shop | devianart gallery

6,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I was thinking the same thing. It makes Mako and Korra a better pairing than Katara and Zuko as well. Kind of ironic if the son of Zuko got together with Angs reincarnation.

But if that's true, it makes me really sad that Zuko is dead. >.<

Anxious Friend

Yamu-sama
I was thinking the same thing. It makes Mako and Korra a better pairing than Katara and Zuko as well. Kind of ironic if the son of Zuko got together with Angs reincarnation.

But if that's true, it makes me really sad that Zuko is dead. >.<

H E L L O

6,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mako wears a red scarf, and said that it belonged to his father. I don't recall Zuko ever wearing a red scarf, but it's plausible with all of his fire nation clothing.

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Bolin = Earth bender :I
So no.
But I wouldn't be put off or anything, we're probably going to meet the new little heirs of the fire nation eventually~
Who are 99.99999999% sure to be Mai/Zuko babies :>

Anxious Friend

kailegh
So no.
But I wouldn't be put off or anything, we're probably going to meet the new little heirs of the fire nation eventually~

H E L L O
      heeeee that's also why i knew my speculation was utterly silly. but when they do arrive * u * i must be prepared!

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
m i n t i NANEE
kailegh
So no.

H E L L O
      heeeee that's also why i knew my speculation was utterly silly. but when they do arrive * u * i must be prepared!

*Eats flamin' cheetos in preparation* owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas