Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a contest! biggrin there will be only 3 winners and it will be the first 3 to answer the question correct. the reward will be:

- first place is 10k second place is 5k and 3rd place is 3k
- first place also gets a Covert Pattern Warrior's Jacket

The question is:

HOW IS AMON ABLE TO TAKE PEOPLES BENDING AWAY

good luck wink

Informer

[Are you trolling us? o.o]

Amon, my glorious leader, is able to take away people's bending by...

Bloodbending. Amon is a Bloodbender. He uses his abilities to lock the victim's chakras, causing their connection with the elements to be severed.

Please don't tell Amon I shared this with you. He would prefer to remain secretive ... he'll kill me if he finds out about this!
Master Huntress Munashii

Bloodbending. Amon is a Bloodbender. He uses his abilities to lock the victim's chakras, causing their connection with the elements to be severed.

Please don't tell Amon I shared this with you. He would prefer to remain secretive ... he'll kill me if he finds out about this!

CORRECT 1st place winner

NOBODY CAN RESAY WHAT SHE DID FIND A DIFFERENT WAY OF EXPLAINING IT
He is a blood bender, and can block the chakras with his abilities

4,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
o,mmg my mom andbro was just fighting lol gonk so funny but still sad urgghhh

MrCrAsian rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 3 Total: 10 (3-18)

Tidus475
This is a contest! biggrin there will be only 3 winners and it will be the first 3 to answer the question correct. the reward will be:

The question is:

good luck wink

Amon uses his bending to block the Chakras of people. By blocking the Chakras of the basic elements he can take away ones bending. Fire , Earth , Water , Wind...Those four chakras need to be blocked to fully take away someones bending since sub-elements like thunder is just a mixture of two basic elements. Amon uses the center point of the basic elements chakras ( where they meet up - the forehead ) To block each and everyone of them simultaneously. Yes Amon uses blood bending but this is the method on how he does it... mrgreen
bendonatier
He is a blood bender, and can block the chakras with his abilities

CORRECT 2nd place winner
MrCrAsian
Tidus475

The question is:

good luck wink

Amon uses his bending to block the Chakras of people. By blocking the Chakras of the basic elements he can take away ones bending. Fire , Earth , Water , Wind...Those four chakras need to be blocked to fully take away someones bending since sub-elements like thunder is just a mixture of two basic elements. Amon uses the center point of the basic elements chakras ( where they meet up - the forehead ) To block each and everyone of them simultaneously. Yes Amon uses blood bending but this is the method on how he does it... mrgreen

CORRECT 3rd place winner
bro if u had answerd earlier this would have been the perfect answer
Tidus475
MrCrAsian
Tidus475

The question is:

good luck wink

CORRECT 3rd place winner

I wouldve gotten first place...I saw it first without any replies...But I wanted to answer it thoroughly by adding all the extra details ^_^ Unlucky I guess but I don't mind smile Just glad I got the answer right...
ok contestants the winners have been decided no more answering:

1st place winner:Master Huntress Munashii
2nd place winner:bendonatier
3rd place winner:MrCrAsian
thank u and good work contestants

winners u will get ur prize in a sequential order:

1st place will get 10k and a shirt/sweater at 12:00 on 7/19/2012
2nd place will get 5k at 12:30 on 7/19/2012
3rd place will get 3k at 1:00 on 7/19/2012

if u r not online 5 minutes prior to ur earning time u will not get ur prize.
friend me asap and tomorrow mail me letting me know that ur ready to get ur prize
Tidus475 copy it its not hard to remember.
remember be on time and ill see ya tomorrow
MrCrAsian
Tidus475
MrCrAsian
Tidus475

The question is:

good luck wink

CORRECT 3rd place winner

I wouldve gotten first place...I saw it first without any replies...But I wanted to answer it thoroughly by adding all the extra details ^_^ Unlucky I guess but I don't mind smile Just glad I got the answer right...

sorry man but great job ill pm u
Tidus475
MrCrAsian
Tidus475
MrCrAsian
Tidus475

The question is:

good luck wink

CORRECT 3rd place winner

sorry man but great job ill pm u

No problem , Care for an add too? I wanna get more friends who go online most of the time

Informer

Tidus475

[Is it required that I add you as a friend? I'll be sure to PM you though.]

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
Master Huntress Munashii

Im telling on you!
Anyway, easy contest. Shame I missed it.

Informer

Osgood Schlatter
Master Huntress Munashii

Im telling on you!
Anyway, easy contest. Shame I missed it.

...I'm dead. I am so dead.

And yes, it is a shame. Would you like a share of the winnings once I get them? If I remember to...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff