Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sorelliena
Athier
... Am I the only one that wants to see KorraxAsami? Yes? Okay I shut up now.

ME TOO.

I approve of that more as well, but I'm not digging a love triangle situation. I hope it at least works towards character development.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I am loving it!
As long as Makorra's endgame, which it will be.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
I do not like Asami.
She seems to much like a mary-sue character.

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
CHASii
mintiswirl
It's gonna be Asami with Bolin and the Mako and Korra

What is this blasphemy? Korra x Bolin! They're so adorable! >w<

I think they need someone serious in their relationships, Korra and Bolin would be crazy together

Nimble Explorer

Athier

No, you're not >_>

Nimble Explorer

Kitten BeII
I do not like Asami.
She seems to much like a mary-sue character.

Point, but I'm sure she'll get to develop as she gets more screen time.

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Does anybody else get the idea that Asami is actually a non-bender and is working underneath Amon? She could potentially get close to powerful and important benders, such as the Council Members, through Mako, and take them out, or contact the Equalists to ambush them.
Lady Aeducan
Athier

No, you're not >_>

Hooray!

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
What I don't understand is why everyone is freaking out about Mako and Akari (or whatever that chick's name was.) I like the idea of Mako coupling up with someone other than Korra. Just because he's an attractive protagonist and friend of Korra's doesn't mean he should automatically be chained to her.
And even though I don't think they should end up together, the scene where Bolin gives Korra a flower....so cute! 4laugh Although it's somewhat obvious that Korra doesn't return any feelings he may have.
I sat there and giggled when that messenger showed up with all the flowers from that council guy and Bolin got all jealous xp
Killuee Atall
Does anybody else get the idea that Asami is actually a non-bender and is working underneath Amon? She could potentially get close to powerful and important benders, such as the Council Members, through Mako, and take them out, or contact the Equalists to ambush them.

I actually think that Asami is working for Amon. She might be one of those many Chi Blockers that appear sometimes. She DOES have a Firebender gettup so my first thought when I saw her was that she was a Fire Bender, so I'm not sure.
NegiuS
I'm going to hope that the show will not go angsty but more character development. And so much for Makorra(feels like shipping Zutara all over again), go for Borra.

Zutara happened. We just didn't see it.
But the similarities make me love Makorra, awesome shipping name, beautiful characters and a strong female who could kick the others arse if need be.
I just love them together. Maybe just the idea but I hope Makorra is cannon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff