Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

Hooooly shugar cookies!! That is amazing!! My doubts about the newest seasons have been banished!

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Season two! Get over here! Now!

Blessed Wolf

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
im confused because when aang gets in the avatar stare its only when he or his friends were in great danger. its not fair that korra could go into that state so easily.

Devout Voter

4,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love all their new costumes....except Mako's .__.

Feisty Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Object of Affection 150
omg ty for posting heart

Beloved Elder

Awww..... Thanks for the pics & everything. I love the new outfits and I can't wait till season two~
♥

Friendly Bear

thanks for posting, i can't wait for season 2 to come out >w<

Aged Gaian

I like it, and believe that since they've got an insane amount of time to develop this new plot. Things will be pretty interesting.
ily zombie ovaries heart

Agent Tree

emotion_kirakira So beauteous these images be emotion_kirakira

To tie my sanity over for the next 12 odd months or so, come on soon season 2!

Ah, wait, my cable company cut out my Nickelodeon channel. emotion_donotwant Now what? emotion_facepalm

It was awesome to finally see the old Avatar gang in they're middle-ageish getups. I wonder if Sokka really found his old space sword of forged a new one! I didn't know they were giving away posters too! So lucky people! emotion_jawdrop

I'm glad to see that we'll be delving further into Korra's and Tenzin's family tree lines a little bit more. I really enjoyed how the Tenzin clan and Korra gelled together, I'm intrigued to see what happens when you throw the quirky relatives in the mix.

The spirit beasts look pretty awesome, sort of reminds me of the Koi fish form Aang took to fight off the firebenders during the invasion. Wonder if we'll see some spirit cameos from the first series (panda reference emotion_awesome ) or expose more spirits in their mortal forms this season round.

I'm excited to see how Korra's group is adjusting to heading out on their own ventures, I'm glad we'll be able to see them grow more as individuals then the little glimpse we had in book 1. Yay for character growth! emotion_yatta

Thanks for posting this info up! emotion_c8
Anna Faust
No news of Tahno? emotion_0A0
I know right?!?! WHERE'S MEH HAIR BENDING BABE AT!!! emotion_donotwant
OH MY GOD NOW I CAN'T EVEN WAIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EXCITEMENT.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I just want to said thank you for all this awesome pics. I can't wait for book 2. Better save up so I can do the whole Season Pass thing again on iTunes since I don't know how long it's going to be before we get Nick back...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff