Welcome to Gaia! ::

`April
Now I'm wondering what could combat a chi blocker....
how about shuriken-jutsu, the style used in TLA by Mai, throwing stilettos, shuriken knives, and hand arrows...
Wouldn't that pin chi blockers from a long-range distance without coming too close and becoming chi blocked?
That, and it's pretty cool...

Dang straight it is.
and i would love to see some weapon throwing on behalf of the good peeps..

Aged Regular

Your Neighborhood Korra
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Roaming Pandas
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Roaming Pandas
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
bwahaha that would have been funny.
at least sokka got hit every now then. biggrin

Tru dat XD
I think Bolins like the new sokka, except bolins a growin' boy and sokka just tells gatara to make him a sammich.
biggrin also, did you know that mako was named after the voice of uncle iro? the voice actor for iro passed away, so i think it was to honor him..
ohh i didnt know that.

there are like a few things i want to know
1. what happened to zu-zu's mom
2. what did they do with Azula
3. what happened with the previous water tribe avatar and his girlfriend to get her face stolen by that one spirit
why are some avatars like kyoshi so young looking compared to others like roku?
4.Zukko's kids? AAng's kids? Sokka's kids?

My aunt (who loves avatar XD) thinks that amon must have something to do with koy the face eater. Korra's so far from the spirit world, and she's having dreams where amon is about to kill her. spirit connection? i thinks so. and i wanna know everything you just said too >___>

random question?
do you know of any legend of korra RPs?

i dont think amon has anything to do with the face eater but who knows.

and no i dont know any... havent looked.

---my aunts also crazy :3
XD
and dang. :U

exactly.

Aged Regular

Starfish Fetish
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Roaming Pandas
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Roaming Pandas
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

yeah she was pretty lethal with those friggers... imagine if she actually hit someone

Jesus what would suck XD
I wish it had one of those typical anime moments where their hit in the head with a throwing star and end up bleeding like an idiot.
Ah well ^.^
my violence cravings were semi satisfied XD

Tru dat XD
I think Bolins like the new sokka, except bolins a growin' boy and sokka just tells gatara to make him a sammich.
biggrin also, did you know that mako was named after the voice of uncle iro? the voice actor for iro passed away, so i think it was to honor him..
ohh i didnt know that.

3. what happened with the previous water tribe avatar and his girlfriend to get her face stolen by that one spirit
Well, the series said that Ozai traded his mom to become firelord or something, so who knows where she is. Azula got put in prison didnt she? Idk about the water tribe avatar. Apparently Aang had three kids. I think Tenzin was the only airbender out of them. Idk about Zuko and Sokka's.

would you trust azula in a prison... i wouldnt ... did Aang take her bending too?
i know he had 3 kids but like are they did and s**t?

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageMy guess is that Ty Lee taught Chi Blocking because after all she was great at it. I don't think it was something rogue or anything because the Kyoshi Warriors knew she had that ability. She probably taught them because they became best friends since they were hugging at the end.

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Aged Browser

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Starfish Fetish
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Roaming Pandas
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Tru dat XD
ohh i didnt know that.

Well, the series said that Ozai traded his mom to become firelord or something, so who knows where she is. Azula got put in prison didnt she? Idk about the water tribe avatar. Apparently Aang had three kids. I think Tenzin was the only airbender out of them. Idk about Zuko and Sokka's.

would you trust azula in a prison... i wouldnt ... did Aang take her bending too?
Nope, I dont know about her bending...As far as I know Aang's kids didn't really do anything special. One is a female named Kya, shes a waterbender. A boy named Bumi, and he's normal. And Tenzin, who's a airbender.

Aged Regular

Starfish Fetish
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Starfish Fetish
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Roaming Pandas
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Tru dat XD
ohh i didnt know that.

Nope, I dont know about her bending...As far as I know Aang's kids didn't really do anything special. One is a female named Kya, shes a waterbender. A boy named Bumi, and he's normal. And Tenzin, who's a airbender.
ohhh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces