Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

So after watching the latest episode, I've discovered one important thing, Kya is awesome! emotion_kirakira She's not afraid to tell it like it is, I love it and I can't wait till we get to see her in some serious action. I wonder if her and Lin were friends at all because I can already see them together as a badass duo taking no s**t from no one. emotion_brofist

Tenzin got some love from the fandom last season, and Bumi was an instant fan favorite after one scene wonder, so how about we show some love for the third cloud baby heart

Devoted Sage

Kya is definitely my favorite of the three. She took Bumi's bait just to prove she could stomp him, and she was refreshingly open with Tenzin about realizing her family wasn't perfect. I'm glad she didn't come off as resentful during most of those scenes, and instead shrugged it off as if it's just how things were. I hope we get to see her kick some butt eventually 3nodding

Dapper Capitalist

Altessa Belmont
Kya is definitely my favorite of the three. She took Bumi's bait just to prove she could stomp him, and she was refreshingly open with Tenzin about realizing her family wasn't perfect. I'm glad she didn't come off as resentful during most of those scenes, and instead shrugged it off as if it's just how things were. I hope we get to see her kick some butt eventually 3nodding

Yeah she's not resentful or bitter at all, she's just pointing out the truth to counter Tenzin's delusions. She's very straight forward, quite a bit like Toph actually.

Dapper Capitalist

also, enjoy some adorable fan art of all three kids that I found
User Image

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I've always loved Kya ever since episode one.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I really like her!

Intellectual Lunatic

I want to see her learning waterbending from Katara as a kid!

Time-traveling Senshi

If people are looking for a shipping name for them or just a cool name for the duo then they should be called Kylin. I would hope those two spent some time together as kids and young adults, especially with Kya's desire to travel the world learning all she can while helping people with her healing skills. Kya's pretty much the Avatarverse version of Doctors Without Boarders.

Greedy Capitalist

I like her, she very much reminds me of Katara.

Dapper Dabbler

I love the crap out of the siblings. I like how down to earth Kya is.

IRL Conventioneer

5,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Oh goodness I love Kya. I kinda hope we get a flashback of her "terrorizing" Tenzin when they were kids.

Fashionable Shopper

yum_cupcake Its really nice to see Lisa Edelstein playing someone besides Dr. Cuddy!

I love Kya. I want to see her as a kid learning waterbending and some flashbacks to her travels. It would be really nice to see that which would fit really great into a conversation with Ikki as Ikki expressed interest in talking to Kya. I'd like to see her and Lin team up and maybe Korra learn something from Kya's point of view. Kya seems like the perfect mentor for Korra. Their both women and Kya already understands headstrong-ness. I want to see Kya as Korra's life mentor much like Iroh was to Zuko. She asks all these questions to Mako but Mako doesn't know anything. Kya would because she's experienced the world a lot more.

Dapper Capitalist

LilPinkCandy
yum_cupcake Its really nice to see Lisa Edelstein playing someone besides Dr. Cuddy!

I love Kya. I want to see her as a kid learning waterbending and some flashbacks to her travels. It would be really nice to see that which would fit really great into a conversation with Ikki as Ikki expressed interest in talking to Kya. I'd like to see her and Lin team up and maybe Korra learn something from Kya's point of view. Kya seems like the perfect mentor for Korra. Their both women and Kya already understands headstrong-ness. I want to see Kya as Korra's life mentor much like Iroh was to Zuko. She asks all these questions to Mako but Mako doesn't know anything. Kya would because she's experienced the world a lot more.

You bring up a good point about her being a mentor for Korra.

Kya said that she moved back to the southern water tribe when Aang died to be with her mother, so I wonder if she got to help out with Korra's waterbending training at all.

Fashionable Shopper

CreativeButLazy
LilPinkCandy

You bring up a good point about her being a mentor for Korra.

Kya said that she moved back to the southern water tribe when Aang died to be with her mother, so I wonder if she got to help out with Korra's waterbending training at all.

yum_cupcake It would be interesting to see them interact. Because we really didn't see much of that. Like, is she even a master? You'd think they'd know each other well since the Southern Water Tribe isn't as large.

Trash Gaian

I have no huge opinion of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas