Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why did he have to die so early T^T
Amon is super-duper dead.

Also, he had to die since they weren't aware they'd get 3 more seasons ordered of LoK. :O It was designed as a series end, opposed to a season's end.
xAliceJae

Also, he had to die since they weren't aware they'd get 3 more seasons ordered of LoK. :O It was designed as a series end, opposed to a season's end.

Thats so not cool v.v I miss that guy. lol
I'm sure had season one not been written as a mini series Amon would have survived. The whole plot was already written by the time Korra was upgraded to a series. by that point Amon's fate was already sealed.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I don't think it matters, they still should have thought about it and not ended his life so easily. There is another series I can think of that ended with 12 episodes and was able to fit enough in it without screwing things up.

Genius

I agree with OP.

Super Regular

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I loved the ending they did for Amon and Tarrlok. Loooved it. I think most in the fandom agree that his death was pretty sad, but I thought it was fitting. Nearly his whole life was sad, it just worked for me. Villain deaths are usually considered a victory, not a tragedy, but the writers made him so unexpectedly likeable, so it really was a moment that tugged on my heartstrings.

Oh, and a lot of people in the fandom have pointed out the similarities that ending had with the ending of a certain John Steinbeck novel, but that just makes me like it more.

Sparkling Mage

Amon is (was QQ) my favorite character in the series so far. It wouldn't make sense to write him back into the series though, especially since the current season is so.. different emotion_drool

Feral Friend

I know how u feel Kiwi sad Amon was f'in awesome!!!!! I wished he didn't go crying
Out of the Avatar series both Aang and Korra, Amon was the best villain ever!!! Fire Lord/Phoenix King sucked >.<

Wheezing Fatcat

Oh man the scene with Amon and Tarrlok was so heartbreaking...

I'll miss the character but I'm glad they didn't keep him, the plot would've drawn on too long. It was time for him to go.

I love the Aang series but Korra is so different. It feels more "real" and terrifying in a different way than monsters and bad-guy fire benders. It delved into real issues and social unrest. So well done.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
No way! Amon dies? I know the man was bad, but he was BAAAAAD!

Shy Seeker

xAliceJae

ikr.it was kool how he died

Lupine Knight

14,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Amon was a looser, Korra is a b***h who stole Asami's man and broke poor Bolin's heart
CbLord
xAliceJae

ikr.it was kool how he died

His death is one of the saddest things in the entire series of avatar. crying

Greedy Capitalist

Well even though Amon is dead, I feel like Tarrlok has been reborn in Unilaq.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff