• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Princess Rosamund
Bichez-b-Lyin
what a waste

^

The only good part was the 4-way phone call scene lmao

True.
Varrick's story was the only saving grace of that episode.

Loaded Lunatic

Bichez-b-Lyin
what a waste

^

The only good part was the 4-way phone call scene lmao
I myself was very disappointed in this episode. Flashbacks are not really my thing....I wanted to see what was happening to the spirit tree. Also I feel they are a waste of an episode. However, when Varrick was telling Bolin's story, I could not stop laughing, so that really saved the episode. Wasn't a huge fan, but I really liked that part. Varrick is awesome.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
During the whole episode, I was like,"What the hell am I watch?", even though there are some highlights. Prince Wu was point blank acting like all of us when it came Mako's relationships, I was thankful that the creators had put that in there. Varrick's side of the story is pretty interesting and the four way call between the villains was pretty hilarious.

Feral Wolf

i didn't want a filler episode cat_crying

Bear

User Image

Considering their situation, I applaud them.
It was still entertaining; especially the Fearsome Four/Evil Square four-way call.

User Image
I want my 20 minuets back of my life.

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
such a pointless episode. so much disappointment.

Gracious Worshipper

iLunar Star
I disliked how much emphasis they put on Mako.
I feel like they could have had the same effect of Mako accepting that Korra and him are better off as friends in less time.
They should have focused on the same story but from Bolin and Asami's povs in my opinion especially on Bolin since his feelings never got validated and he bottled them up after episode 5.
The best moment was sadly Varrick's misconstrued interpretation of Bolin's life after he met him.
The episode should have had less Mako and more Asami, Bolin and Varrick (because Varricks version of their adventures is hilarious).

I agree having it shortened just a little It felt a little rushed on Korra and the rest. Maybe If they each got equal time on their own. Varrick own just had me like emotion_sweatdrop been in them woods a little to long.

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I disliked how much emphasis they put on Mako.
I feel like they could have had the same effect of Mako accepting that Korra and him are better off as friends in less time.
They should have focused on the same story but from Bolin and Asami's povs in my opinion especially on Bolin since his feelings never got validated and he bottled them up after episode 5.
The best moment was sadly Varrick's misconstrued interpretation of Bolin's life after he met him.
The episode should have had less Mako and more Asami, Bolin and Varrick (because Varricks version of their adventures is hilarious).

Gracious Worshipper

Bichez-b-Lyin
what a waste

Ikr

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
what a waste

Gracious Worshipper

Well recap season episode definitely cant beat the one from the original series when they go see a play of themselves.
Each characters perspective
Makko relationship story
Korra Bad Guy Story
Bolin Movie and Varrick monologue seriously sounds like a fan fiction on crack.
Favorite Parts was the four way call of the villains. Prince Wu going through Mako relationship pretty much how most fans though about it. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff