Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fatcat

8,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
I heard that the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender (and Legend of Korra) that they"ll have Book 2. I'm not sure when but I'm hoping there will be Book 2 whee

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
and 3 and 4 smile

Beloved Regular

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I can't remember where I've read it but apparently they will call the second book "Energy"

Informer

EldestScream
I can't remember where I've read it but apparently they will call the second book "Energy"

I could have sworn the second book was called Spirits. ...But I may be wrong.

As for the rest of this thread, there have been work in progress animations shown at Comic Con and such. I can't wait for book 2 either!

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

You're a little late, but yes there is going to be a season two.. and three.. and four!
Book two is going to be called Spirits.
Master Huntress Munashii
EldestScream

I could have sworn the second book was called Spirits. ...But I may be wrong.

As for the rest of this thread, there have been work in progress animations shown at Comic Con and such. I can't wait for book 2 either!

It is the internet and it was a while ago, I'm probably the one who's wrong here D:

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh yes, there will be a Book 2; heard it was going to be called Blood. And Books 3 and 4 will be following as well, if the rumours did not lie. I'm looking so very forward to it! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff