Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Millionaire

Sokka FTW! His cactus juice scene will always be a top favorite!

Desirable Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love them both. They are both cute and funny. Sokka had my heart first but Bolin has his place too. 3nodding

Desirable Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BoredBubble
Sokka FTW! His cactus juice scene will always be a top favorite!

OMFG, this scene! rofl heart 3nodding
Bolin is adorable, but I'm going to have to go with Sokka. He acts so much like my brother xD!!

Greedy Capitalist

I can't stand Bolin.. weird facial expressions, quirky dialogue, and crazy movements only work for so long...

Angelic Blob

Bolin.
I became attached to him a lot faster than Sokka. It took nearing the end of Season 2 for me to even find what to like about Sokka.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
I love both characters, but then again they're both so much alike. I'd really have to go with Sokka, though, he's just so funny. At this point every time I see Bolin I'm comparing him to Sokka, which I know isn't fair, but I still find myself doing it anyway. God, I miss the Airbender series. Why, oh why, didn't they continue it instead if creating this series?

Backwoods Consumer

camiva
sokka had more time to develop as a character so i don't think it's very fair to judge them
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

yeah, we'll see after korra's finished i guess, i friggin love sokka though, i was really sad when i found out he died

Beloved Bunny

4,800 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Citizen 200
Sokka will always have a place in my heart. While I really do like Bolin and he has his funny moments, I don't find him as funny as Sokka.

He had the most random hilarious moments, anything from drinking Cactus Juice to accusing Appa of eating Momo. It was just great and still is when re-watching those sort of scenes.

Invisible Humorist

KokiriDoll
Sokka will always have a place in my heart. While I really do like Bolin and he has his funny moments, I don't find him as funny as Sokka.

He had the most random hilarious moments, anything from drinking Cactus Juice to accusing Appa of eating Momo. It was just great and still is when re-watching those sort of scenes.

Cactus juice will always be one of his highlight moments

Hilarious Entrepreneur

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
SOKKA!!! He's the original

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash