Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I just finished watching episode five and it struck me: What if Azula somehow magically time-travelled to the future and joined pro-bending? MAN, THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY EPIC!!!! At first, I was a bit pissed because the "special" bendings seem a little too common (e.g. lightning and metal-bending), but I'm glad at least the blue flame is still unique. Anyway, so, what do you guys think? Agree, or disagree?

Healing Junker

she would get her team disqualified faster than you can say "flameo instant noodles"

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My response to if that happened:

User Image

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
hunnymouse

Lol! That or kill them... >_>;;;

Dapper Capitalist

something along the lines of this
User Image
followed by her team getting disqualified after a long string of casualties
hunnymouse
she would get her team disqualified faster than you can say "flameo instant noodles"

Really? How so? I mean, I know she can be a bit trigger-happy... but she's an excellent tactician and she usually reserves her crazies for after the match (referring to episode 5 of season 3: The beach). Besides... I don't think her blue flames are violating any rules... there's no flame color-coding in pro-bending, or anything (as far as I know, anyway).

Healing Junker

I am Regis Nex
hunnymouse

Really? How so? I mean, I know she can be a bit trigger-happy... but she's an excellent tactician and she usually reserves her crazies for after the match (referring to episode 5 of season 3: The beach). Besides... I don't think her blue flames are violating any rules... there's no flame color-coding in pro-bending, or anything (as far as I know, anyway).

"unnecessary roughness", most likely. and she doesn't take well to any signs of her losing, if you catch my drift. plus i also wanted an excuse to write "flameo instant noodles" xp
hunnymouse
I am Regis Nex
hunnymouse

"unnecessary roughness", most likely. and she doesn't take well to any signs of her losing, if you catch my drift. plus i also wanted an excuse to write "flameo instant noodles" xp

Haha... true, true. She does have issues with the thought of losing. By the way, this has been niggling me since I heard the term, but isn't "Flameo" that super out-of-date Fire Nation catch-phrase Aang used in episode 2 of season 3: The Headband? So does this mean Aang invented Flameo instant noodles? eek

Healing Junker

I am Regis Nex
hunnymouse
I am Regis Nex
hunnymouse

Haha... true, true. She does have issues with the thought of losing. By the way, this has been niggling me since I heard the term, but isn't "Flameo" that super out-of-date Fire Nation catch-phrase Aang used in episode 2 of season 3: The Headband? So does this mean Aang invented Flameo instant noodles? eek

or he might have said it so often that somebody thought "hey! That's a really catchy word, I'm going to name my product that and i will be a success!"

Greedy Capitalist

I am Regis Nex
hunnymouse

The ferocious way in which she played volleyball (if it can be called that) would easily equate to being too harsh during a pro-bending match.

The Red Pocky Box's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
CreativeButLazy
User Image

^ This

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
That would be so good!
Azula would kick a**!

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
hunnymouse
Flameo instant nood- oh s**t.
ShoeboxWarrior
CreativeButLazy
User Image

^ This
This. Something along the lines of this.
But what an idea so perfectly awful it just might be good! twisted

Apocalyptic Lunatic

32,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I can just imagine the headlines: Azula teams loses, hundreds hurt
BTW was it ever explained WHY her flame was blue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff