Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

so i'm watching the last episode (sozen's comet) and I'm at the part where he's on the turtle island. One of my favorite parts is when all the elders gather together omg !!!

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I did not realize that Aang was missing...

Smoker

Cynnicade

LMAO
ugh i'm at the part where prince zuko is crying 2 his uncle... lil B*tch shouldn't havve done it in the first place :@

Business Bunny

17,325 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
witchcrafting fairy
Cynnicade

LMAO
ugh i'm at the part where prince zuko is crying 2 his uncle... lil B*tch shouldn't havve done it in the first place :@

the guy who did iroh died before that episode came out so thats why the guy sounds different. also that guy did the voice aku (cant spell it) from samurai jack and the voice of chen on brink. :p too bad he died tho

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Val2061
witchcrafting fairy
Cynnicade

LMAO

the guy who did iroh died before that episode came out so thats why the guy sounds different. also that guy did the voice aku (cant spell it) from samurai jack and the voice of chen on brink. :p too bad he died tho

I'm rewatching the series as well. I'm at the part in book 3 where the Gaang goes to see that play about himselves.. too funny.

And yes the voice actor of Iroh, Mako Iwamatsu, died and they named Mako in LoK after him.

Greedy Capitalist

It's a shame they passed on Mako's name to such a manwhore in LOK...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff