Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Do You Prefer?

Avatar: The Legend of Aang 0.75977653631285 76.0% [ 136 ]
Avatar: The Legend of Korra 0.24022346368715 24.0% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Profitable Genius

Pokemon Grey
I thought that Korra was pretty good at first; it brought me back into the Avatar series. As soon as I started re-watching ATLA though I quickly realized that the Legend of Korra doesn't even hold a candle to the original series. I think the Legend of Korra had great potential as a story, if only it were longer sad

Well I'm pretty sure theirs another season. Of course, I think it's only one so it would still have only two short seasons instead of three long ones. Also, I liked how the original had the seasons to go with the elements and I missed that with Korra.

FluffCat's Pardner

Fluffy Duck

zutatra!!!!!! heart GOO ZUKOOO
User Image

Hands down, AtLA.
I LOVE the Avatar series but to be perfectly honest, LoK was a huge disappointment to me and I am mutual towards the show with a few feelings of dislike. I did not like any of the characters, with the exceptions of a few. Also the plot line seemed to focus too much on the romance.

I thought LoK was alright at first until I started rewatching AtLA.

User Image

Wheezing Gekko

p o t t e r m o r e
Also the plot line seemed to focus too much on the romance.

Thank you!

7,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
honestly I wouldn't be sure which one to choose since both stories are really unsure and leaves you with unanswered questions.
Sokka, 'nough said.
Not to mention, that ending.
<3

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
WHY YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE??!?!! gonk

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
kongcasian19
honestly I wouldn't be sure which one to choose since both stories are really unsure and leaves you with unanswered questions.
I tipped you for your sig xD It's epic!

Sparkling Mage

psychoprincess16
It's not even called The Legend of Aang...

"Avatar: The Legend of Aang" is the name of the show in Europe. razz
Avatar : The Last Airbender Forever heart

Distinct Genius

2,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
technically its avatar the last airbender not legend of aang but legend of korra better

Hilarious Genius

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Informer 100
triforcebear
The last airbender. I like LOK too..., cat_sweatdrop
For one, the story was so much cooler.
They traveled, had friendships that were touching and believable, and the characters were awesome.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Jizzsicle
psychoprincess16
It's not even called The Legend of Aang...

"Avatar: The Legend of Aang" is the name of the show in Europe. razz

Oh, my bad. redface

Devoted Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Lover 100
:
UM OK IM NOT SO GOOD AT SPELING SO BEAR WITH ME PLEAS I LIKE ANG COS HE HAD TO LURN HIS POWERSHE DID NUT JUSTNKOW THIM ALREDY TEEM ANG WAS BEDER TO ME COS THE TRAND AND LURND HOW TO FIGHT WITH THER ABLITYS FOR MOOR SESONS BUT MY FAVE CARITOR WOS TUF COS EVON THOW SHE WOS LEGULY BLIND SHE COLD SEE AND WHAS A TUF MOMA JUMA LOL I ALSOW LIKE KATORA COS SHE WHAS ALWES KEPPING A LOOK OUT FOR EVERY WON EXPSHLY ANG ENY WAY I DONT THINK LEGND OF KORA LAST LONG ANOF FOR ME TO JUG IT AND I THINK IF THEY COM UP WITH MOR OF LEGIND OF KORA IT BEDER D.... GOOD COS I THINK THE ENDING WOS JUST THE THAT THE END AND AGIN SORRY FOR MY SPELLING emo
ATLA and TLOK can't really be compared. ATLA brings back fond memories. However, TLOK isn't even over yet so I'm not picking my favorite yet. As of now, I like the one that started it all 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff