Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Avatar the Last Airbender or Legend of Korra better

Avatar the Last Airbender 0.45535714285714 45.5% [ 51 ]
Legend of Korra 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 16 ]
I Can't Decide. Both. 0.40178571428571 40.2% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

i dont like this gay crap
ive honestly never watched either show and always wanted to put never had time ..
evan though i have time to do this ..... lol
i think im done now

Dedicated Genius

So I think I'm going to try to find the first episode online somewhere... just to see. sweatdrop
If I don't like it, I don't like it. lol.

Luminant Dreams
Personally , for me...
I love A:TLA better, but don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE LoK, and its characters, too. I mean, Bolin's so adorable, Korra's amazing, Lin's a freaking badass, Asami's sweet, and Mako's... sexy.
But I like A:TLA better though... I think it's cause my favorite's Toph, and she'll always be my favorite... And, the bending [in my opinion] was a lot better, and I really liked just... everything. The humor, the romance, the bending and action. And Toph, LOL.

... But yeah. ><
I liked the Last Airbender. I'll watch Korra because I'm curious how it will play out. maybe it'll grow on me.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So far, I prefer Legend of Korra.
It moves fast and the characters are easier to relate to due to their ages being close to mine. That and Mako, Bolin and Asami are awesome characters.

Interesting Genius

7,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
I think I like Legend of Korra better than the ATLA mainly because of the dark tone LoK has, I mean, we see a terrorist attack in episode 6. Also I'm a wee bit fond of steam-punk.
I miss Toph. cat_rolleyes

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm feeling the same way about Star Trek right now: I've been watching the original series lately and really enjoying it, but I'm afraid to watch The Next Generation because I'm afraid it won't live up to the original. cat_crying

Still, give The Legend of Korra a chance. There's less comedy and due to a shorter season, everything has been moving along faster (your mileage may vary on whether that's a good thing) but it's a great show. It's not just a repeat of the first show, you have totally different characters and totally different situations. The villain is very threatening, but in a different way. He still scares the s**t out of me. cat_gonk

Dangerous Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just don't know, The Legend of Korra isn't over yet.

2,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
deffinatly avatar the last airbender.. but i like them both so it's not a pick or choose thing for me really.. the first series was funnier to me... with sokka and whatnot..
They both are good. The first series was better in my opinion, but Legend of Korra is worth watching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff