Tahno 0.5 50.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2

Invisible Humorist

Balmaur
GhostlyMark
I will never understand the love for Tahno
******** him
We're all guilty of liking a villain. Zuko at the beginning, Azula, Vegeta fans, and so on. Lets face it everyone is guilty of liking a good villain or bad guy. Tahno was the perfect amount of a*****e and arrogant and had a good voice actor to boot. Our good guys need a good rival or bad guy to go against or the show gets boring and lets face it Tahno was a good rival. Fun to hate.

That's the thing, IMO he wasn't a good rival. He only survived for like two episodes and people loves him cause of his smug grin and his hair.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GhostlyMark
Balmaur
GhostlyMark
******** him
We're all guilty of liking a villain. Zuko at the beginning, Azula, Vegeta fans, and so on. Lets face it everyone is guilty of liking a good villain or bad guy. Tahno was the perfect amount of a*****e and arrogant and had a good voice actor to boot. Our good guys need a good rival or bad guy to go against or the show gets boring and lets face it Tahno was a good rival. Fun to hate.

That's the thing, IMO he wasn't a good rival. He only survived for like two episodes and people loves him cause of his smug grin and his hair.
He was a good rival. He was unrightfully arrogant, cheated, and managed to be memorable despite the fact he was around for such a short time.

Invisible Humorist

Balmaur
GhostlyMark
Balmaur
GhostlyMark
******** him

He was a good rival. He was unrightfully arrogant, cheated, and managed to be memorable despite the fact he was around for such a short time.

I guess were gonna have to agree to disagree. Just know that people aren't remembering him for his actions, but for his hair bending lol

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GhostlyMark
Balmaur
GhostlyMark
Balmaur
GhostlyMark
******** him

I guess were gonna have to agree to disagree. Just know that people aren't remembering him for his actions, but for his hair bending lol
His hair wasn't that impressive sorry. I'm remembering him for being a cocky a*****e who cheated and screams like a girl.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
I like Mako

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sarkura_Haruno_16
I like Mako
Yuck.

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Tahno! Please, come back crying

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Ha I made it 50/50.
Go Wolfbats!

Dedicated Astronomer

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
They're both jerkfaces, but Mako creeps me out less.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
FearOfOvens
They're both jerkfaces, but Mako creeps me out less.
I don't know... Those eyebrows are pretty creepy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff