Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
Hey, Bolin, ever seen the Dark Knight trilogy?
johnel lance
New Fire Ferrets? Cool and by the by if your fire bender needs help I might know a dragon you know for special training. ninja

"Oooh, she just might, because she plays, just like, well, garbage. Pabu could bend better.
Buuuut, the dragon might eat her--WAIT, YOU KNOW A DRAGON? Man, you have to let me meet him? Does he let you ride on him? Can I comb his whiskers? Pretty please?

A real, live dragon, huh. Sure you're not just talkin' bout my crabby brother?"

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alleyboy Bolin

User Image

"Huh?
I think that's a negative. Like definitely.
Although, I'm all for finding love! Bizarre sounds... Exciting.
Wait a second... How did you know before I did? CAN YOU SEE THE FUTURE OR SOMETHIN'?"

Sorry to disappoint you but can not see into the future. I am normal or somewhat normal.
emotion_bigheart

Friendly Explorer

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alleyboy Bolin
Anbu_Bamboo wolf
Hey Bo!
First of all (just so you know) your my favorite character, and i should give you a high-five
*high five*
So, when and how did you decide to start pro-bending?

User Image

"Alright! I love high-fives! Yeah, talk about rockin'! Character? Silly, don't you mean person though...? Last I checked I was a real boy.

So, it was about a year ago actually. Our championship year was our Rookie year too, believe it or not! I know, I know, hard to believe with mad skills like mine. It's crazy, but yes, I'm awesome.

But Mako and I wanted to change our lives. We didn't want to be scrounging for our next meals or working for the Triple Ts anymore.
Plus, I wanted the kind of shoes that don't have holes in them. Looks like I got that wish too!"
Epicness emotion_c8
What was your first impression on probending?

Mega Fatcat

Alleyboy Bolin
CHiKiDORii
Bolin..Y U NO MAKE JOKES ANYMORE?!

"Make jokes? Whaddya mean not make jokes? I'll tell you one now.

User Image

There was this dragon, well, he hopped over to his.. Wait, that's not right. Dragons don't hop, right? Oh, poopie. No, he waddled? Jumped? Anyways, he wanted to see his friend, the tree, who said.. Wait, trees don't talk. Golly, this is bad.

Okay, so maybe, just maybe I haven't in a while. But hey, people just laugh at everything I say and tell me I'm cute! That counts for something."

Hahahaha! You're so cute. X3 *pinches cheek*

Lucky Star

Kitty of Music
says.....
━━━━━━━━
Bolin how did you find Pabu?
What would you do if you had your own flying bison?

━━━━━━━━

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
Alleyboy Bolin
johnel lance
New Fire Ferrets? Cool and by the by if your fire bender needs help I might know a dragon you know for special training. ninja

"Oooh, she just might, because she plays, just like, well, garbage. Pabu could bend better.
Buuuut, the dragon might eat her--WAIT, YOU KNOW A DRAGON? Man, you have to let me meet him? Does he let you ride on him? Can I comb his whiskers? Pretty please?

A real, live dragon, huh. Sure you're not just talkin' bout my crabby brother?"

User Image

Yes indeed I do but he doesn't have whiskers I'll try to get a picture.

User Image

Wait no that is too close I'll have to back up a bit. This is one of the lesson of knowing a dragon is just how darn big they are.

User Image

There he is. Also you could try to get a ride but your going to have to work at getting to his back.
So is he satisfactory?

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alleyboy Bolin
her354
Hi Bolin! smile

Was Korra the first girl you and Mako both liked?

User Image

"Yeah, actually. Mako doesn't normally like the girls I bring home, like ever! He didn't even like Korra at first.. Says my fangirls are trashy, but I like them just fine! And they don't smell like garbage at all.

Wait, maybe he did! I'll have to ask him.. Oooh, this'll be fun. Be right back!

Maaaaaaaaakooooo?"

HeeHee. xd

Well as I recall, his Ex-girfriend Asami *ate* garbage.
(Although she didn't finish it. *coughs* Spoiled rich girl)
Alleyboy Bolin
Devi Della
so bolin, how do you feel about the rumors that you're going to be getting a new love interest?

User Image

"H-how did you know that I was gonna fall in love before me? That's some crazy stuff, right there.

Although, I'm all for getting over my broken heart. Filling the hole Korra left with noodles isn't cutting it. NONE OF MY PANTS FIT ANYMORE. Kidding! I'd never let that happen."
trust me babe, I just know things >;D lets hope she fills that korra noodle hole right up

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
emotion_eyebrow

Aged Creature

13,375 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Alleyboy Bolin
Crystalmoons13
im both comment and ?
u were already ma fave emotion_brofist heart and this only sealed the deal http://crystalmoons13.deviantart.com/favourites/50961026#/d4x63ah
k ? time

how often do u find urself singing songs with ur name (hits like Bolin in the deep, they see me bolin they hatin, etc.) ;]

i wish u the happiest life emotion_brofist (srry i just love emotion_brofist )

User Image

"Well, I can't blame you for lovin' on me.

But, I've never heard any of those songs! I've mostly been singing 'Brave Bolin Boy' and 'Bolin's Tunnel'... But those. Those sound like they could be MASTERPIECES."

woohoooo!!!! u have answered life has been made joyous and gorgeous hhmmm i have no current ?s but i am as ever pleased wait got one r u living the happiest life yet :] if not say what u need and it shall be done to the best abailities of me and others (i hate saddnes :p) see ya later enjoy everything and regret nothing
~ Omgee

~Bolin i hate how korra did you! that was wrong of her and everyone knows it emotion_0A0
especially your bro he should known better to kiss her back and his gf and him don't look like they gonna last. . .they hooked up pretty quick though so like i never thought that be a long term thing anyway. . .ok well ~ Yousocuteanditotalylove yoou ~
User Image

Me and you babe wink
wait. . .ignore the forever alone part gonk

Dangerous Lunatic

Alleyboy Bolin
Falling Darling
Dear Bolin i heard you are getting a bizarre love interest do you think its Iroh?

User Image

"Huh?
Wait a second... How did you know before I did? CAN YOU SEE THE FUTURE OR SOMETHIN'?"

For a moment there, you resembled Lin's mother.

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Alleyboy Bolin
Falling Darling
Dear Bolin i heard you are getting a bizarre love interest do you think its Iroh?

User Image

"Huh?

For a moment there, you resembled Lin's mother.
rofl

blaugh

lol

neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items