Welcome to Gaia! ::

Razew
How's Pabu doing?

User Image

"Pabu's doing just swell, thanks for asking, kind Miss! Why just the other day, he cleared a whole bamboo grove on Air Temple Island, all by himself! Well, I helped a little.

Bamboo has loads of fiber, did you know that?"
AnekoChwan
RUN BOLIN!
THE EQUALISTS ARE HEREE!
I'M SAVE YOUUUU~

"Haha, you're sweet, but I can take a few Equalists.
ALL BOW DOWN TO MY MIGHTY BOLIN BENDING SKILLS!
In the name of the Earth, I shall punish you!

Earth... Rocky.. POWER!
Take that, fools!

User Image"
Devi Della
so bolin, how do you feel about the rumors that you're going to be getting a new love interest?

User Image

"H-how did you know that I was gonna fall in love before me? That's some crazy stuff, right there.

Although, I'm all for getting over my broken heart. Filling the hole Korra left with noodles isn't cutting it. NONE OF MY PANTS FIT ANYMORE. Kidding! I'd never let that happen."
Falling Darling
Dear Bolin i heard you are getting a bizarre love interest do you think its Iroh?

User Image

"Huh?
I think that's a negative. Like definitely.
Although, I'm all for finding love! Bizarre sounds... Exciting.
Wait a second... How did you know before I did? CAN YOU SEE THE FUTURE OR SOMETHIN'?"
Julie Murasaki
Dear Bolin,

What have you been up to since everything has quieted down in Republic City? Besides training new Fire Ferrets, of course. Also, I thought you and Korra were perfect for each other! Sorry about her being with Mako and all. At least they're happy, you know? If it makes you feel any better, you have a lot of fangirls.

Best wishes,

Julie Murasaki.

User Image

"Well, the other day I took a nap and found enough time to pick my nose to a glistening clean, in peace. Oopsies, I probably shouldn't have told you that one. But, chillin' around, shootin' the breeze, painting the town red. I've been round and about, hither and thither, to and fro, hippity hoppity.. Over the river and through the glittering bush, to Hobo Haven I go.

In Asami's -now broken- car. I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO--Okay, I did.

.. I thought so too.
And where are these fangirls so they can shower me with glowing gifts of praise?"
her354
Hi Bolin! smile

Was Korra the first girl you and Mako both liked?

User Image

"Yeah, actually. Mako doesn't normally like the girls I bring home, like ever! He didn't even like Korra at first.. Says my fangirls are trashy, but I like them just fine! And they don't smell like garbage at all.

Wait, maybe he did! I'll have to ask him.. Oooh, this'll be fun. Be right back!

Maaaaaaaaakooooo?"
Crystalmoons13
im both comment and ?
u were already ma fave emotion_brofist heart and this only sealed the deal http://crystalmoons13.deviantart.com/favourites/50961026#/d4x63ah
k ? time

how often do u find urself singing songs with ur name (hits like Bolin in the deep, they see me bolin they hatin, etc.) ;]

i wish u the happiest life emotion_brofist (srry i just love emotion_brofist )

User Image

"Well, I can't blame you for lovin' on me.

But, I've never heard any of those songs! I've mostly been singing 'Brave Bolin Boy' and 'Bolin's Tunnel'... But those. Those sound like they could be MASTERPIECES."

Opinionated Bloodsucker

Alleyboy Bolin
AnekoChwan
RUN BOLIN!
THE EQUALISTS ARE HEREE!
I'M SAVE YOUUUU~

"Haha, you're sweet, but I can take a few Equalists.
ALL BOW DOWN TO MY MIGHTY BOLIN BENDING SKILLS!
In the name of the Earth, I shall punish you!

Earth... Rocky.. POWER!
Take that, fools!

User Image"
omigod I'm soooo glad you're okay!
Anbu_Bamboo wolf
Hey Bo!
First of all (just so you know) your my favorite character, and i should give you a high-five
*high five*
So, when and how did you decide to start pro-bending?

User Image

"Alright! I love high-fives! Yeah, talk about rockin'! Character? Silly, don't you mean person though...? Last I checked I was a real boy.

So, it was about a year ago actually. Our championship year was our Rookie year too, believe it or not! I know, I know, hard to believe with mad skills like mine. It's crazy, but yes, I'm awesome.

But Mako and I wanted to change our lives. We didn't want to be scrounging for our next meals or working for the Triple Ts anymore.
Plus, I wanted the kind of shoes that don't have holes in them. Looks like I got that wish too!"

Informer

So, Bolin, Earthbender and funny-guy. I have returned to ask another question, although you probably don't remember me!

So, here ya go;

What would you say or do if you found out that secretly the remaining handful of loyal Equalists are plotting, and planning to... rise.

-cough- Not that we- I- Ah, Not that it's going to happen or anything! ninja

...yeah. So, what would you do?
Alice Lux
...Why the heck not.
Want to be equalized? 4laugh

User Image

"I'm not scared of you, Mr. Ghost of the Lackey Lieutenant for that dumb-y Amon. Not one teeny bit.

Please don't hurt me."

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Alleyboy Bolin
CocoaTiramisu
*was watching from the sidelines... snuck in cause he's talented like that* ninja Should I go knock Mako and Korra's heads together??? those newbs are never going to get you to the finals again... talk2hand

User Image

"You sure you're not a ninja too? Pabu would've smelled you or something! How did you evade that? Huh? Nah, whatever. Like what you saw? I was pretty great.
And no, yes. I dunno. Would it help?

I KNOW. They stink! It's just embarrassing. I'm not gonna get any girls with a team like that."
You were amazing, which goes without saying, and about Pabu... you just were too busy to notice him noticing me. wink But yes, I do have an ability that lets me blend in with my surroundings if concealed in shadow. ninja

Also: *showers with glowing gifts of praise*
CHiKiDORii
Bolin..Y U NO MAKE JOKES ANYMORE?!

"Make jokes? Whaddya mean not make jokes? I'll tell you one now.

User Image

There was this dragon, well, he hopped over to his.. Wait, that's not right. Dragons don't hop, right? Oh, poopie. No, he waddled? Jumped? Anyways, he wanted to see his friend, the tree, who said.. Wait, trees don't talk. Golly, this is bad.

Okay, so maybe, just maybe I haven't in a while. But hey, people just laugh at everything I say and tell me I'm cute! That counts for something."
CocoaTiramisu
]well, maybe you'll get lucky and Korra and Mako will have a fight??? I'd join up but... uh... I don't think punching the opposing team in the face and slitting their throats counts... I could bring a squirt gun? or oooh! a flame thrower! *claps like a little kid on their birthday*

User Image

"Uhhh, yeah. You can't exactly kill the people. I appreciate the thought though.
What's a squirt gun anyways?"

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Alleyboy Bolin
CocoaTiramisu
]well, maybe you'll get lucky and Korra and Mako will have a fight??? I'd join up but... uh... I don't think punching the opposing team in the face and slitting their throats counts... I could bring a squirt gun? or oooh! a flame thrower! *claps like a little kid on their birthday*

User Image

"Uhhh, yeah. You can't exactly kill the people. I appreciate the thought though.
What's a squirt gun anyways?"
you fill it with water and pump it like a madman and then pull the trigger and it sprays people rofl

I like the flamethrower idea better... but you know. undead, fire... i'd have to be careful...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff