Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImagexxxxASK BOLIN:

Hey everyone!
It's me--your favorite Fire Ferret and ever fabulous bending brother, Bolin!

Please, please, hold the applause, 'cause I'm not finished. Mako's got this idea that I should try and make some yuan, and since my Pabu tricks aren't working.. We'll try this.

So, I was just a-thinking that maybe, just maybe, if you pop some questions in here, I'll answer them for ya. Okay? You can clap now--I appreciate the praise. Ask away! I have nothing but time.

--Bo

PS: Thanks everyone for helping the fire ferrets place in the Arenas! Pabu has never been happier.

User Image

Now on Tumblr! Follow me? Not like a stalker though-- but I appreciate them too!

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

How's it feel to be friend zoned so hard?

Gwendilyne

User Image

"Ugh. Girls.
Let me tell you.. It doesn't feel so great. I think Korra's the smartest, most awesomest, prettiest-est bender in the whole world.. And I wish she could see how I feel. I mean, look at me. I'm gorgeous!

So.. I'd give it a B. B FOR MY BROTHER BETRAYED ME.

We're gonna have to see what happens. I'm hopin' for the best, whatever that is."

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeybladerHeroSora
Gwendilyne

User Image

"Ugh. Girls.
Let me tell you.. It doesn't feel so great. I think Korra's the smartest, most awesomest, prettiest-est bender in the whole world.. And I wish she could see how I feel. I mean, look at me. I'm gorgeous!

We're gonna have to see what happens. I'm hopin' for the best, whatever that is."

Sorry Bo I'm rooting for ya to meet a new awesome girl who'll totally see how awesome ya are. [I'm also rooting the same thing for Korra only with a guy.] Don't worry Mako will get his. I think Asami as an inkling of what's going on. Lets see him try to explain to Asami why he kissed Korra. emotion_awesome I am very much looking forward to that.

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

I totally see why Bolin wants Korra. Poor friend zoned Bolin.

User Image

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

I have another question! When teaching Pabu tricks do you use some sort of teat system or praise? Of both?

Gwendilyne
KeybladerHeroSora
Gwendilyne

User Image

"Ugh. Girls.

Sorry Bo I'm rooting for ya to meet a new awesome girl who'll totally see how awesome ya are. [I'm also rooting the same thing for Korra only with a guy.] Don't worry Mako will get his. I think Asami as an inkling of what's going on. Lets see him try to explain to Asami why he kissed Korra. emotion_awesome I am very much looking forward to that.

//sniffles

..You.. You really think so? That's so sweet of you... But I don't want any other girl. Just Korra.

But, Mako is my brother sooooooooo, I don't want anything too bad to happen to him-- I'm worried about him though. He shouldn't be playing with those girls' hearts.. Especially when both love him so much. Someone else is gonna get hurt too. Not just me.
Gwendilyne

I have another question! When teaching Pabu tricks do you use some sort of teat system or praise? Of both?

User Image

"Whaddya mean 'teat system'? I praise my little boy like there's no tomorrow.. And whenever he does something AWESOME, not only does he get a big ole hug, I give him his super special FLAMEO INSTANT NOODLES! He loves them almost as much as me!

Tah daaaaaaah!

Now Pabu, do some tricks for the nice lady."

User Image

"That's my good boy!"
Gwendilyne

I totally see why Bolin wants Korra. Poor friend zoned Bolin.

User Image

"Yes. Yes. Exactly what she said!"
What exactly did you have in mind when you voted makeovers in episode 7?
Hey, Bolin, what's it like in jail?

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello Bolin--might I add it is a pleasure to meet you! :'D You always make me laugh. <3

My question for you is recently you coined your group of friends as Team Avatar. Now, you may not know this Bolin as it was before your time buuut there once was a guy named Sokka who came up with some really interesting names for his Team Avatar. This being one of them:

User Image

If you could come up with any name for your group besides 'Team Avatar', what would it be? emotion_kirakira I am curious!

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeybladerHeroSora
Gwendilyne
KeybladerHeroSora
Gwendilyne

User Image

"Ugh. Girls.

//sniffles

..You.. You really think so? That's so sweet of you... But I don't want any other girl. Just Korra.

But, Mako is my brother sooooooooo, I don't want anything too bad to happen to him-- I'm worried about him though. He shouldn't be playing with those girls' hearts.. Especially when both love him so much. Someone else is gonna get hurt too. Not just me.

Yeah I think so! And she'll be super hellasious hot! So awesome you'll forget you even liked Korra. You'll be all like, "Korra who now?" She'll be that awesome.

Don't worry I don't think a fight with his girlfriend will be life threatening or anything. I'm pretty sure the police took her her shocky shock zap zap Equilist glove when you guys were arrested.

Speaking about being arrested, DON'T BE ANYONE'S b***h BOLIN! Whatever you do don't drop the soap! gonk
Luckily Mako's the pretty boy so I'm sure the person guys will target him just like the girls do.

Beloved Lunatic

Flameo Hotman!

Oh... is that greeting even more out of date than it was in Aang's reign as Avatar? Oh well, I'm using it anyway!

So, Bolin... I've got a few questions...
What is your favorite color?
Where did you find Pabu?
Why did you name him Pabu?
What's your favorite song?
How many yuans have you made from the tricks Pabu performs?
If you weren't an earthbender, would you want to be a firebender like your brother?
Do you have a favorite of Tenzin's children; and if so, which one?
And how many trees are there on Air Temple Island?
Nabiene Kana
What exactly did you have in mind when you voted makeovers in episode 7?

User ImagexxxHmmmm.....

"Ahaha, funny you should ask, oh curious one.

I just think that they're just so much fun, don't you think so? I never get to do them... Only with Pabu, and he HATES it. Not that Korra needs one, because she's practically perfect in every which way."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff