Welcome to Gaia! ::

snacks_ex_machina
Hey, Bolin, what's it like in jail?

User ImagexxxWell......

"It's cold, dark, and everyone smells like soup.

I don't like it one bit."
KeybladerHeroSora
Nabiene Kana
What exactly did you have in mind when you voted makeovers in episode 7?

"Ahaha, funny you should ask, oh curious one.

I just think that they're just so much fun, don't you think so? I never get to do them... Only with Pabu, and he HATES it. Not that Korra needs one, because she's practically perfect in every which way."

I sympathize with the fire ferret. I'm a girl and I hate makeovers. It's only fun when you're messing with someone else's hair...plus my hair's sensitive.

I've got another question...do you like Pabu or Korra better?
Sakura lady of death
Hello Bolin--might I add it is a pleasure to meet you! :'D You always make me laugh. <3

My question for you is recently you coined your group of friends as Team Avatar. Now, you may not know this Bolin as it was before your time buuut there once was a guy named Sokka who came up with some really interesting names for his Team Avatar. This being one of them:

User Image

If you could come up with any name for your group besides 'Team Avatar', what would it be? emotion_kirakira I am curious!

User Image

Well, aren't you a nice person! Hi! It's so nice to meet you too.

....Sokka? Who's he? Wait... I think I heard Korra talk about him once. Isn't that one of Avatar Aang's old friends? Like his brother-in-law or something? History isn't my best subject..

HE DID WHAT? No way! That's such a good name too!

User Image

How do you know all of this stuff? HOW OLD ARE YOU?

//pokes face

Now you've got me thinking... We are already the Fire Ferrets, but Asami can't be on the Probending team.. Because, you know.. (Don't make me say it!)

How about The Korra Krew? The Fantastically Fabulous Foursome? Or maybe just Bolin and Company?

I dunno.. I though Team Avatar was pretty cool."
Nabiene Kana
KeybladerHeroSora
Nabiene Kana

I just think that they're just so much fun, don't you think so? I never get to do them... Only with Pabu, and he HATES it. Not that Korra needs one, because she's practically perfect in every which way."

I sympathize with the fire ferret. I'm a girl and I hate makeovers. It's only fun when you're messing with someone else's hair...plus my hair's sensitive.

User Image

"OH MY GOODNESS. That's like asking me if I like getting attention more than I like eating! (Which it's a tie... I love food and praise, what can I say? I'm a growing boy who loves to hear he's pretty.)

So, can't I just love them the same but in different ways? I've known Pabu longer, and I raised him since he was a wee fire ferret.. but I can tell, Korra's something special--not just because she's the Avatar."

4,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Bolin, why you no get Korra yet? You have the hilarious attributes, the cute smug smiles and even the wittiness of a stiffler. MAN UP!
KeybladerHeroSora
Nabiene Kana
KeybladerHeroSora
Nabiene Kana

User Image

"OH MY GOODNESS. That's like asking me if I like getting attention more than I like eating! (Which it's a tie... I love food and praise, what can I say? I'm a growing boy who loves to hear he's pretty.)

So, can't I just love them the same but in different ways? I've known Pabu longer, and I raised him since he was a wee fire ferret.. but I can tell, Korra's something special--not just because she's the Avatar."

I know how you feel...that would be like asking me to compare my dog to my crush. Eh, it was a stupid question, sorry lol.
Nabiene Kana

User Image

"Hahaha, don't worry about it. You were curious--that's all. Nothing wrong with that. UNLESS YOU'RE AN EQUALIST IN DISGUISE!

...I'm joking. Right?

Anyways, it's a bridge over the water.. Wait. That doesn't seem right...
Whatever. I stink at proverbs.

..It's a path through Unagi infested lakes?
I'll get it eventually."
KeybladerHeroSora
Nabiene Kana

User Image

"Hahaha, don't worry about it. You were curious--that's all. Nothing wrong with that. UNLESS YOU'RE AN EQUALIST IN DISGUISE!

...I'm joking. Right?

Anyways, it's a bridge over the water.. Wait. That doesn't seem right...
Whatever. I stink at proverbs.

..It's a path through Unagi infested lakes?
I'll get it eventually."

Considering I'm a firebender, yeah, don't think I'd be an Equalist.

Haha.

I believe what you mean is 'It's water under the bridge.'
Gwendilyne

Yeah I think so! And she'll be super hellasious hot! So awesome you'll forget you even liked Korra. You'll be all like, "Korra who now?" She'll be that awesome.

Don't worry I don't think a fight with his girlfriend will be life threatening or anything. I'm pretty sure the police took her her shocky shock zap zap Equilist glove when you guys were arrested.

Speaking about being arrested, DON'T BE ANYONE'S b***h BOLIN! Whatever you do don't drop the soap! gonk
Luckily Mako's the pretty boy so I'm sure the person guys will target him just like the girls do.

"Good! Two both things..

Yet not.. How else is Asami gonna battle the Equalists when my warrior princess comes to bust my bust out of here?

User Image

Now I want the glove back...

Yeah. Everyone always says that about him."

]User Image

Noob

Bolin, I have to say you are by far my favorite-ist probender out there. :3

Will you marry me?

Questionable Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeybladerHeroSora
Gwendilyne

Yeah I think so! And she'll be super hellasious hot! So awesome you'll forget you even liked Korra. You'll be all like, "Korra who now?" She'll be that awesome.

Don't worry I don't think a fight with his girlfriend will be life threatening or anything. I'm pretty sure the police took her her shocky shock zap zap Equilist glove when you guys were arrested.

Speaking about being arrested, DON'T BE ANYONE'S b***h BOLIN! Whatever you do don't drop the soap! gonk
Luckily Mako's the pretty boy so I'm sure the person guys will target him just like the girls do.

"Good! Two both things..

Yet not.. How else is Asami gonna battle the Equalists when my warrior princess comes to bust my bust out of here?

User Image

Now I want the glove back...

Yeah. Everyone always says that about him."

]User Image

Aw come on Bolin don't cry! Things could be worse! A lot worse! You could be Tahno! Aw now I went and made myself sad.

User Image

I know you never liked him but jerkbender Tahno was hilarious. Depressed Tahno is no fun.

EsmereldaStella
Flameo Hotman!

Oh... is that greeting even more out of date than it was in Aang's reign as Avatar? Oh well, I'm using it anyway!

So, Bolin... I've got a few questions...
What is your favorite color?
Where did you find Pabu?
Why did you name him Pabu?
What's your favorite song?
How many yuans have you made from the tricks Pabu performs?
If you weren't an earthbender, would you want to be a firebender like your brother?
Do you have a favorite of Tenzin's children; and if so, which one?
And how many trees are there on Air Temple Island?

User Image

"Flameo to you, Hotman!
Well, I still use it, so it can't be too old, now can it?

Well, aren't you a talkative one? Just like Ikki!

Green. Like my eyes.

Digging in a garbage can when Mako and I were living on the streets. We were both hungry.
Pabu means "Puffball", because he's so cute and fluffy!

User Image
User Image

A grand total of... 12! TAH DAH! Not including from the Triads. I used those to take Korra out on our dapper date. (Don't tell Mako!)

Well, since Meelo farted on me, I'd have to say... Jinora? Ikki talks a lot. And I think she took my pants. Again. Or maybe I just lost them?
User Image

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd:

Got anymore?"
Zillacakes
Bolin, I have to say you are by far my favorite-ist probender out there. :3

Will you marry me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh gosh, you're so sweet! I'll have to tell Mako that you said that--he hates it when I do that, which makes it all the more fun!

Ummm...

User Image

Haha, buy a boy a bowl of noodles first.
We'll see where it goes from there, kay?"
MistressOf_Despair_Sasuke
Bolin, why you no get Korra yet? You have the hilarious attributes, the cute smug smiles and even the wittiness of a stiffler. MAN UP!

User Image

"It's not that I'm NOT trying. I am. But, when you're meant to be together, you will be. And I think we are.

But I'll keep puttin' on the Bolin moves.

Awww, thank you. We have that in common--I like me too!

Wait. WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN AND NICE AT THE SAME TIME.
You're confusing me! Just like my feelings for Korra are!

And I AM TOO MANLY. Just.
Give.
Me.
A.....
Sec--

User Image
User Image

4,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
KeybladerHeroSora
MistressOf_Despair_Sasuke

User Image

"It's not that I'm NOT trying. I am. But, when you're meant to be together, you will be. And I think we are.

But I'll keep puttin' on the Bolin moves.

Awww, thank you. We have that in common--I like me too!

Wait. WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN AND NICE AT THE SAME TIME.
You're confusing me! Just like my feelings for Korra are!

And I AM TOO MANLY. Just.
Give.
Me.
A.....
Sec--

User Image

HAHAHAHA! I think I love you. :O Don't let Korra know about our secret love..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff