Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Lunatic

Because I really want MaKorra to work crying

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I wouldn't be surprised if they're related, actually.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why is everyone so worried about Mako/Asami? As much as I prefer this pairing over Mako/Korra, I know it's not going to work. Mako's infatuation for Asami is superficial at best. It's powered by only two things: her beauty and wealth. It will end in disaster.
Imagining Asami and Tahno together gives me the oogies. No thanks.

Heckler

Ustareth Merope Riddle
Why is everyone so worried about Mako/Asami? As much as I prefer this pairing over Mako/Korra, I know it's not going to work. Mako's infatuation for Asami is superficial at best. It's powered by only two things: her beauty and wealth. It will end in disaster.
This. Though I admit I want them to date for a while just because it would be such a hot mess.

Intellectual Lunatic

W4NT0N 50UP
Ustareth Merope Riddle
This. Though I admit I want them to date for a while just because it would be such a hot mess.
Actually, that's a pretty good idea ^.^ as long as Korra's not a rebound.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
W4NT0N 50UP
Ustareth Merope Riddle

Actually, it makes me feel sorry for Asami in a way. She seems like such a nice person (unless she turns out to be a villain), yet she's going out with this douchebag who only likes her because she's pretty and she's got money.

Asami deserves better! emotion_awesome

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Ustareth Merope Riddle

But Mako/Money is canon.
Asami has money.
Therefore...
emotion_awesome

no seriously, you're right. my fingers are crossed that Mako rejecting her for Korra will be played for Asami's character development

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
kay2kay
W4NT0N 50UP
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Actually, that's a pretty good idea ^.^ as long as Korra's not a rebound.
I agree.

Intellectual Lunatic

xx Cookie-Boots xx

no seriously, you're right. my fingers are crossed that Mako rejecting her for Korra will be played for Asami's character development
emotion_yatta

Heckler

Ustareth Merope Riddle
Actually, it makes me feel sorry for Asami in a way. She seems like such a nice person (unless she turns out to be a villain), yet she's going out with this douchebag who only likes her because she's pretty and she's got money.

Asami deserves better! emotion_awesome
You're totally right, she should get with Korra! x)

Hah, and I have to admit it makes me feel bad for me because I want to date Asami and I could love her in more ways than Mako could. emotion_donotwant

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle

The beauty part I can agree with, the wealth I'm not sure about. We'll have to see.
As awesome as this sounds, I kind of secretly ship Bolin/Asami.

Don't look at me like that, it works, ok? stare

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ultimateacetrainer
As awesome as this sounds, I kind of secretly ship Bolin/Asami.

Don't look at me like that, it works, ok? stare

I kinda like this pairing idea. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas